The most anticipated food & entertainment festival of 2020 is returning to The Drive Shack (located on Lake Nona Boulevard in Orlando, FL) on Saturday, February 26th & Sunday, February 27, 2022! Please be prepared to enjoy...
- 25+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Margarita Bars
- Tequila Expo Area
- Lucha Libre Wrestling ring live action
- Kids Fun Zone
- Mechanical Bull Riding
- Free Shuttles Buses
- Chili Pepper & Taco Eating Contest
- Live Bands on Stage - Authentic & Traditional Entertainment
- Baggo Tournament
- Amazing Hotel deals (coming soon)
- and much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you'll find over 25 of Orlando's best restaurants, food trucks & carts serving up an amazing variety of mouth watering tacos & related food items $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All food items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.DRIVE SHACK
Drive Shack’s all about having a good time, however you want. You can relax and watch the games while hitting longballs with friends, or share some apps and laughs with the family. Enjoy...
- 90 Full Service All-Weather Hitting Bays Across 3 Levels
- 300+ TVs for Game-watching and Entertainment
- Interactive Games & Golf Courses to Play
- Grill & Bar Restaurant
- Rooftop Terrace Lounge
- Flexible Meeting Spaces for Events
- Drive Shack Academy Featuring PGA Golf Pro
- Free Use of Custom TaylorMade Golf Clubs
- Unlimited Golf Balls & Free Play Game Lounge
- Different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo!GROUP DISCOUNTS
Have a group of 15 or more people? AWESOME! Enter discount code "GROUP15" above when buying 15 or more tickets together on the same order.KIDS AREA
- Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket! There will be face painters, bounce houses, games & activities and overall fun for the entire family.VENDORS & SPONSOR INQUIRY
- Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Direct message or page or contact us by phone at (888) 827-8340. REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All tickets purchased for the Orlando Taco Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges for any reason. This is a Rain or Shine Indoor/Outdoor event.OFFICIAL HOTEL PARTNER
- Coming soon!