The 4th annual Evansville Taco Festival is coming to downtown Evansville on Saturday, April 30th from 2pm-8pm, with a limited 2 hour VIP event from 12pm-2pm.
More details are coming soon! LIMITED Early bird tickets will be available for as low as $5. Details will be released very soon!
BE PREPARED TO ENJOY:
- 15+ Taco Booths and Food Trucks.
- Live on stage: Mariachi Band, Island music, Latin music and rock.
- Margarita Bar & Tequila Flights
- Chili Pepper Eating Contest + Taco Eating Competition (Winners get $100 gift cards and award)
- Best Taco Contest (winner gets a $50 gift card)
- Piñata smash presented by La Campirana
- Chaser’s Bar & Grill Cornhole Championship. (More details coming)
- Kids Zone with Face painting, bouncy houses and more.
- Best Taco Eccentric Dress Contest (GET CREATIVE!)
- Free Parking & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you’ll find over 15 of the area's best restaurants & food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. All items will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be used as cash. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
- Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
VENDORS & SPONSOR INQUIRY
- Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at [email protected] or by phone at 812-202-8171.
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
*All tickets purchased for The Evansville Taco Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine Outdoor event.