Tuesday, March 14, 2023 - 12:00 PM
to Monday, April 03, 2023 - 5:00 PM
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM See all dates and Times
Add to Calendar03/14/2023 11:00 AM 04/03/2023 04:00 PM America/Anguilla March Madness MARCH MADNESS IS FINALLY HERE Your brackets are complete and now there is only one thing to do, sit back and enjoy the show. We will be heading over to 24 Locations with hundreds of HDTVs to enjoy this years tournament! Looking for some of the best places to watch March Madness after work or school to kill time? We have 24 Locations for you to visit during this March Madness! From $2.50 drafts to $14 buckets of Miller Lites to look forward to at some of the best locations in PA. Starting Tuesday, March 14 showing on CBS, TNT, TBS & Tru TV with some of the first four games of this crazy, buzzer-beating tournement continuing through March up until the beginning of April. The complet... Details & Tickets: https://www.upcomingevents.com/philadelphia/events/philadelphia/march-madness-95838?ref=uceaddevent Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, Philadelphia, US, 00000
Good For Families, Good For Singles, Happy Hour, Kid-Friendly, Special Event, Sports Event
Craft Beer, Food, Wine, Kids & Family, Neighborhood, Singles, Sports
MARCH MADNESS IS FINALLY HERE
Your brackets are complete and now there is only one thing to do, sit back and enjoy the show. We will be heading over to 24 Locations with hundreds of HDTVs to enjoy this years tournament!
Looking for some of the best places to watch March Madness after work or school to kill time? We have 24 Locations for you to visit during this March Madness! From $2.50 drafts to $14 buckets of Miller Lites to look forward to at some of the best locations in PA. Starting Tuesday, March 14 showing on CBS, TNT, TBS & Tru TV with some of the first four games of this crazy, buzzer-beating tournement continuing through March up until the beginning of April.
The complete men's 2023 March Madness tournament schedule dates are:
- Selection Sunday: Sunday, March 12 (6 p.m. ET on CBS)
- First Four: March 14-15
- First round: March 16-17
- Second round: March 18-19
- Sweet 16: March 23-24
- Elite Eight: March 25-26
- Final Four: April 1
- NCAA championship game: April 3
Where to go?
Here is the list of locations to be at:
- Sandy's Beef and Ale (2028 E Old Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047)
- Sandy's was founded in 1967 by two brothers, Al and Herb Shulman. The brothers managed Sandy's for 30 years, until 1997 when Al decided to seek retirement. Instead of closing down the popular spot, they sold the business to Dave Guindon, a regular visitor, and his then business partner, Bill Clark. In 2002 Mr Clark's share was bought out by Dave's wife, Jayne, and the two of them have been running the business together ever since, with the help of their friendly and talented bar and kitchen staff.
- Casey's (1197 California Rd, Quakertown, PA 18951)
- Casey's Place Pub offers delicious pub foods and drinks at reasonable prices. They specialize in appetizers, sandwiches and cheese steaks. The fun atmosphere completes the drinking and dining experience.
- Station Tap House (194 W Ashland St, Doylestown, PA 18901)
- Sprawling, exposed-brick bar with rotating taps & an extensive bottle list, pub grub & a kids' menu.
- Skyline Tavern (241 W Butler Ave, Chalfont, PA 18914)
- Our bar area is seperated from our neighborhood family-friendly restaurant. Our 12+ TV’s (including 4 big-screens) make viewing any sporting event or TV special easily accessed from any section of our entire space. If you’re looking to watch something, just ask—and we’ll be happy to put it on for you. We take pride in the culture our tavern had developed over 40+ years. With sports enthusiasts joining us for various professional televised sporting events you are sure to fit right in with all the excitement. If there is a big event, game, title, championship, or anything else—you can bet that we will be televising everytime. Be sure to stop in with your friends, family, co-workers, or guests and enjoy the game, some great food. and a drink!
- Square Bar (250 E Chestnut St, West Chester PA 19382)
- We are not your average neighborhood watering hole. The Square Bar has been around the corner for 70+ years and we're still going strong. Join us for live music, fun and games and all the sports your heart desires; or pull up a seat at the bar and have a good conversation with one of our amazing regulars (some of who have been gracing us with their presence since 1970 or earlier). No matter your plan, you're sure to have a great time at the Square Bar. Take a look at our Events page to see what we've got cooked up for you this week.
- Molly Maguires (121 E Lancaster Ave, Downingtown PA 19335)
- Great neighborhood Irish Pub. You won’t leave disappointed.
- Valley Forge Fire (543 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn PA 19312)
- As we like to say around here, the gem of Berwyn.
- Berwyn Tavern (625 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn PA 19312)
- Meet a friend or friends or new friends! Have a great beer or cocktail. Play some pool. Sit outside on the deck, Listen to some great tunes everyday with live music on Sunday. Play bingo, Quizzo, shoot pool, or just hang out. Watch the game on one of our screens or sit outside and watch the game outside on the huge wall sized screen. Have fun!
- Dutch Cottage (1264 Bridge Rd, Skippack)
- Come Watch The Game On Our 13 Big Screen TVs! New Patio With Bar (enclosed & heated during winter months), Fire Pits, & Lounge Areas. Non-Smoking Inside. Smoking Permitted Outside bar.
- Suspenders (104 Allentown Rd, Souderton)
- Suspenders Bar & Grill is your local place where everyone's knows your name, or will know it before you leave! We are famous for our "Fresh to Fryer Wings"!
- Fireside Grill (1211 S. Bethlehem Pk, Ambler)
- Great sports bar filled with Flat Screen HDTVs with a family friendly, warm and inviting dining room. Our expansive menus and drink offerings assure our guests never get bored. We have something going on every single night of the week at Fireside! We constantly look for new food and drink offerings! We aren't complacent and you shouldn't be either!
- Screwballs (208 W. Beidler Rd, KOP)
- King of Prussia's premier sports bar. Named one of the top ten best sports bars in Pennsylvania.
- Steppy's (2912 Swede Rd, E. Norristown)
- Steppy’s 2912 Eatery and Bar has an open-air patio and bar with fire pits, 34 TVs and 8 Satellite Receivers to watch all sporting events. Whatever you were looking for, Steppy’s 2912 Eatery and Bar is the best sports bar and grill in East Norriton. Check out our menu and stop by today.
- McSorley's (2330 Haverford, Ardmore)
- Anthony and Joe Spaniak are back behind the bar! The McSorley's we all know from over 20 years ago, located next to Wynnewood Lanes in Ardmore, is making a comeback. This family business is striving to bring back old memories and create new ones! We are fully equipped with a full bar, ATM, pool tables, food, friends, and music, McSorley's is coming back stronger than ever and awaits a fun group of people to fill it with laughter and drinks!
- McGillicuddy (33 Brookline Blvd, Havertown)
- “J.D. McGillicuddy’s was founded in 1994 in Ardmore, Pennsylvania by Tom Thornton of Havertown. It has become quite the local favorite ever since. In 1998, the second McGillicuddy’s opened in Drexel Hill, in what used to be the Waverly Movie Theater. In 2000, we opened at the Jersey shore in North Wildwood; this is where our famous clam chowder and crab cakes were born. As with all investments, sometimes the right opportunity comes along. It was decided to sell our locations in Drexel Hill and North Wildwood. The Pubs have since expanded again. In the fall of 2004, J.D. McGillicuddy’s opened in what used to be O’Malley’s in Upper Darby. In the fall of 2005, McGillicuddy’s Catering Co. started running the kitchen and Banquet Hall at The West End Boat Club in Essington. Then, in February of 2006, JD McGillicuddy’s opened at the Tinicum Inn, also in Essington.
- Johnny B's (4029 Garret Rd, Drexel Hill)
- A local favorite and neighborhood bar. They have a wide selection of Domestic, Craft and Imported Beer.
- Barnaby's (1901 Old W Chester Pike, Havertown)
- The best Family Restaurant/Sports Bar in Delaware County. This location has several different rooms and feels for your entertainment.
- Police Home Association (11630 Caroline Rd, Philadelphia, PA)
- Stop by and enjoy daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner specials - cocktail specials - 14 state of the art flat screen TVs throughout!
- Three Monkey's (9645 James St, Philadelphia, PA)
- Three Monkeys Café is one of the few restaurants in Northeast Philadelphia to offer el fresco dining. The outside Monkey Court was inspired by Key West’s famous relaxed, outdoor ambiance. Three Monkeys Café also caters to everyone’s tastes by offering daily blackboard specials prepared by our award winning chef. Escape from the ordinary and come visit Three Monkeys Cafe...“Eat, Drink,& Be Monkey!”
- Jimmy's Timeout (5001 Linden Ave #5005, Philadelphia, PA)
- Whether you're an undeniable fan of all things sports, or just a fan of great food and cold beer, Jimmy's Timeout is the place for you. Stop in and check out all the great food, drinks, staff, and sports memorabilia we have to offer!
- Red Rooster (7960 Dungan Rd, Philadelphia, PA)
- Come be a part of our family! We love to meet new people, and we love to hear all the wonderful compliments of our delicious, heartfelt and homemade foods! Check out our weekly entertainment line-up, upcoming events and daily specials !!!
- Magerk's Lionville (174 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341)
- In 2021, The Dolaways found a beautiful building in Lionville, Pennsylvania, and decided to make this their 6th Magerks, their third in PA. Featuring a beautiful Wrap around bar, lots of TVs for all the gameday action, a beautiful patio with space for the whole crew, and a firepit for those cold Philly Winters. We are excited for you to visit our newest location!
- Magerk's Horsham (307 Horsham Rd, Horsham, PA 19044)
- In 2014, MaGerks Pub opened its doors in Horsham, PA. The building renovations on a former nursery are some that you have to see for yourself! Boasting reclaimed wood throughout the restaurant and Carrara marble bars, it's a beauty! Large and spacious, including three bars and a wrap-around 2nd story loft, Horsham has space for everybody at their table! Check out their menu, complete with items from other local businesses such as cult classic LOCHEL'S Bakery!
- Magerk's Ft. Washington (582 S Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA 19034)
- In 2009, the Dolaways were at it again. This time they headed home to Pennsylvania. The location they found was a historic pub known as the Bent Elbo located in Fort Washington. They quickly renovated the legendary building and put the MaGerks Pub touch on it. This venue is now flourishing with new life and a bustling crowd hungry for their hometown favorites. Never satisfied with the status quo, the Dolaways looked for another location in Pennsylvania.