Tuesday, April 02, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
Using the tips and techniques and Outlook best practices taught in this webinar will enable you to stop spinning your wheels in unproductive activities. You will be able to leave the office on time with a calm feeling that assignments are under control.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The IT worker installed Microsoft Outlook on your computer and gave you a short tutorial on booting up the program, setting up your email and adding your company signature. Did he leave your office marking his work complete?
This webinar takes an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teaches you how to:
• Learn Outlook email management best practices and turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
• Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
• Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
• Use categories to help sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
Time is money. Wasting time is like taking dollar bills and throwing them the drain. Using Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent will make you more productive. It’s like putting money directly into your pocket.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Any person with Microsoft Outlook installed on their computer will benefit from this instruction.
There are special benefits for managers.
• Administrative personnel
• Team leaders
• Team members
• Project managers
• Managers at all levels of the company
• Sales professionals
• Sales managers
• Customer service personnel
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494