Tuesday, February 05, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Just as there are influencers on social media, there are influencers in your organization. They serve the same function. They are the go to people. Do you know who they are?
Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) is an unvarnished look at what is really occurring in the organization. There is certainly no lack of policies and procedures to tell employees what they should be doing and how. However, ONA is like an undercover analysis that shows what is really occurring in your organization, how and by whom. Knowing how to do an organizational network analysis can not only assist targeted work outcomes to be more likely but also help you identify talent, minimize informational blocks (and blockers), and increase employee satisfaction.
• The four most important things to know about Organizational Network Analysis (ONA).
• Getting started with ONA.
• What is “ONA technology?”
• How to use existing analytics with ONA.
• Blending soft and hard data.
• Why “betweeness” is an important concept in ONA.
• Finding your influencers. Maximizing their reach.
• Peripheral and Central people. Determine their real roles and purpose.
• Using ONA to identify the real company leaders and potential leaders.
Organizational network analysis (ONA) is the practice of attempting to gain better understanding of the informalities and informal relationships that affect the effectiveness of individuals and groups in the workplace. How to harness the power of informal relationship in an organisation, the transfer of information, real decision makers, deployment of resources and workflows that while not plotted on any organizational chart, or controlled by formal process, policy or procedure are the factors that create success – or not.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, Division Supervisors, Supervisors, Location Managers, Human Resources, Safety
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494