Wednesday, February 27, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM See all dates and Times
• You've mastered the planning, executing, reviewing, and revising skills making the difference between success and absolute failure.
• You are good at getting the different players and stakeholders to provide information or direction and to show up for important milestones along the way.
• Now you're ready to hone your organizational skills, communicate even more effectively, avoid major project pitfalls, and work well with others to meet project deadlines and objectives.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Once you have begun using the basic project management skills and tools, you should be getting better results. However, these basics are not enough for continued success. You must now continually improve your existing skills in project management, communication, understanding human nature, and working across organizational lines.
Build on Your Fundamental Knowledge
Hone Organizational Skills
Communicate Even More Effectively
Avoid Major Project Pitfalls
Meet Project Objectives
Bring in Projects on Time, on Budget, and on Target
Continuous Improvement as a Way of Life
• Build on your fundamental project management knowledge
• Learn advanced project management tips & best practices for HR
• Hone organizational skills
• Communicate even more effectively
• Avoid major project pitfalls
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR professionals who have taken a basic project management course
• Experienced HR Project Managers
• HR professionals
• HR managers
• HR personnel charged with improving project management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494