Wednesday, May 30, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Organizations need to work even harder at engaging and retaining their key talent; the most important group being their high potentials because these employees produce a significantly higher level of both quality and quantity of work than others. They are also frequently the source of future leadership for the organization.
Join this webinar to discover how to identify them in your organization, unique methods of developing them, and techniques to use to determine if they are at risk of disengaging or even leaving your organization.
In this webinar, we will cover:
• Who are High-Potential Employees?
• Differentiating a High Potential from a High Performer
• What’s Different about a High-Potential Employee?
• Developing a High-Potential Employee
• How to Accelerate Development
• Types of Developmental Activities
• Placing High Potentials in the Right Role
• Understand how to identify high-potentials
• Be able to give feedback to high-potentials
• Identify what can help development and growth in high-potentials and what could impede it
• Identify early warning signs and how to respond to them
• Learn of the career development opportunities and options preferred by high potentials
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Any medium or larger size organization
• CTO, VP Sales, VP Engineering
• Learning Development Employees
• Human Resources Professionals
• Chief Talent Officers, SVP or VP, HR, HR Business partners, Line managers, and HR leaders
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494