Tuesday, September 11, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This session is for participants who recruit and want a better understanding of the job market, workforce planning and talent management. This session will help HR (Human Resources) or recruiters develop a recruiting plan and strategic workforce planning for now and the future.
In this session we will explore why many organizations are challenged with finding high potential employees and what the impact has been on organizations. We will also talk about best practices of being the employer of choice and recruitment strategies to attract and retain talent.
• Participants will learn about the state of the economy
• Participants will learn how the workplace has changed and the work expectation of each generation
• Participant will be learn what is causing the skill gap
• Participants will learn new recruitment strategies to attract and retain talent
• Participants will walk away with war for talent statistics and a battle plan to win the war for talent
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is responsible for providing feedback to employees would benefit from this session
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494