Wednesday, November 28, 2018
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Immigration law is one of the most pertinent and publicized issues in the United States right now. Businesses across all industries and of all sizes are being affected. More than ever before, the courts are penalizing organizations like yours — and people like you — for failing to comply with complex and ever-changing immigration regulations.
During this webinar we’ll cover all of the basics as well as the best practices you’ll need to know to stay in compliance!
• Why it's critical to undertake an internal audit of your I-9 records now
• The penalties for I-9 form missing signatures, dates or box checkmarks
• How to properly correct I-9 form errors
• Mandatory time frames for completing each section of the employee compliance form
• When a new hire must provide you with his/her social security number
Organizations across the country are suffering the consequences of innocent mistakes made with regard to employment verification process and other immigration laws. This webinar will cover all of the basics and best practices you’ll need to know about form I-9 compliance, staying in full compliance with federal immigration laws and regulations and avoiding costly fines and violations.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR professionals, managers and supervisors, small business owners and anyone who is responsible for hiring and ensuring employment verification compliance.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494