Wednesday, January 09, 2019
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will help you understand in detail Computer System Validation (CSV) and how to apply the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology when validating computer systems subject to FDA regulations. This is critical in order to develop the appropriate validation strategy and achieve the thoroughness required to prove that a system does what it purports to do.
• Computer System Validation (CSV) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology
• Good “Variable” Practice (GxP) (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP))
• Validation Strategy that will take into account the system risk assessment process
• Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) to include detailed needs that are described in a specific and unique way
• System Design Specification (SDS) that details how the functional requirements will be delivered
• To understand how to create, revise and maintain documentation that is FDA-regulated.
• To understand the many deliverables required to complete a computer system validation effort.
• To understand industry best practices for Computer System Validation.
• To understand and avoid potential pitfalls.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Information Technology Analysts
• QC/QA Managers
• QC/QA Analysts
• Clinical Data Managers
• Clinical Data Scientists
• Analytical Chemists
• Compliance Managers
• Laboratory Managers
• Automation Analysts
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494