Thursday, March 12, 2020
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM See all dates and Times
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
So what do you do? How do you know what the problem is? People are complicated, life is messy and neither employees nor companies are perfect. However what on the surface appears to be the obvious problem is just as often not as it appears. So how do we determine what is the real problem? How to deal with difficult employees? Then what do we do to find a lasting solution that works for all parties? What should we all be expected to do in these situations; company, HR, supervisor, coworkers, and employee? When should you inquire further and investigate?
• Problem employee or employee in a problem situation – how to tell the difference
• Twelve approaches to determine what REALLY the problem is. One of these methods WILL work
• How to manage an employee who's having a personal crisis and how to deal with untrustworthy employees
• The Supervisor’s Toolbox – How to use each tool effectively
• Twelve approaches to determine what REALLY the problem is. One of these methods WILL work.
• Three kinds of conduct for which there is no solution. How to not hire these people. Alternatively, how to get rid of toxic employees, risk free.
• Coaching up or counseling out
o Twelve rules for creating risk free documentation
o Before you terminate checklist for human resources
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business Owners
• VPs, Directors
• Managers, HR, Generalists, HR, Branch Managers Store Managers
• Supervisors, Project managers, Team leaders
Use Promo Code PRDS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494