New York City
Not what you're looking for? See All States
Comfortable accommodations, blocks from the beach and less than 10 minutes from Monterey
Set on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula—less than 10 minutes from the city of Monterey—the Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages provides comfortable accommodations just a few blocks from the coast. The property’s namesake lighthouse has been in continuous operation for more than 150 years, making it easy to find your way home after evenings strolling the beach.
The oceanfront town of Pacific Grove shares its central California peninsula with the city of Monterey, but is far more serene than its cosmopolitan neighbor. Rows of Victorian houses line the streets, deer wander through residential areas, and thousands of butterflies congregate here during their southerly migration. Travel + Leisure named Pacific Grove one of America’s Best Little Beach Towns, noting that the beach is better suited for surfing and kayaking than swimming. Stroll the pathway that winds along the rocky shore, taking in the many native plants and bird colonies that make their homes on the 3-mile stretch.
Over 0 bought! Buy Yours Now »
Coastal California Lodge
Best Western near family-friendly attractions like SeaWorld Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Situated near some of San Antonio’s most engaging family-friendly attractions, the Best Western Ingram Park Inn is a great home base for exploring the city, especially with kids. Plus, with amenities like an outdoor pool and free breakfast, the property exudes a home-away-from-home feel.
San Antonio draws upward of 20 million visitors each year. Most come to see the Alamo and to stroll along the city’s 15-mile riverwalk. The downtown segment of the walk is by far the liveliest; its winding stone pathways lead to restaurants and cantinas, public art installations, and the massive Rivercenter Mall.
The Museum and Mission Reach extensions of the riverwalk—added more recently—connect you to the San Antonio Museum of Art and the city’s historic Spanish colonial missions, respectively. Families might want to venture beyond downtown to SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, both located on the outskirts of the city.
Family-Friendly Inn near Center
Enjoy oceanfront views, three pools, and direct beach access at this all-inclusive four-star resort in Cancún’s Hotel Zone; air not included
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
To the east of Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas, there’s a freshwater lagoon; to the west, the Caribbean Sea. Many of the activities at this all-inclusive resort are centered around the clear water: you can snorkel, play a game of beach volleyball by the shores, or spread your towel on the sand underneath a thatched palapa.
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 10 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN). Shuttles are available for about $14 per person each way, and cabs are about $45 for up to four passengers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers two guests. The maximum occupancy of the valid room types is four. Adding occupants above standard: $190 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $65 per night for each additional guest ages 4-11; kids 3 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credit? This deal includes $50 resort credit per stay, valid toward spa services, appetizers and beverages not included under all-inclusive plan, phone calls, and laundry service.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
All-Inclusive Resort with Credit