26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Whether you’ve been managing employees for many years or you’re getting ready to manage a team, you need to understand the pay practices relevant and required for the type of employees you oversee. The two basic pay employee status types under federal and state laws are exempt and non-exempt.
Beyond knowing that one type is paid a salary and the other is paid an hourly rate, what more is there to know?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Pay practices may seem simple, especially if you’re not doing it properly for your exempt and non-exempt employees. Business owners and anyone who manages employees need to be aware of the federal and state wage and hour laws for exempt and non-exempt employees .
• Source of federal wage and hour laws for exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Difference between an exempt and a non-exempt employee.
• Exemptions that apply to executive, administrative, professional, computer, and outside employees.
• Employee versus independent contractor.
• Recordkeeping best practices for wage and hour requirements compliance.
This course is designed to be practical, so we’ll take a look at common mistakes that employers make in attempting to comply with wage and hour laws for exempt and non-exempt employees. Furthermore, we’ll review best practices to help you stay in compliance with overtime rules for exempt and non-exempt employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business owners, leaders, and managers who currently have employees
• Business owners, leaders, and managers who will be hiring employees
• Business owners, leaders, and managers who are considering hiring an independent contractor
• Current leaders who have manage employees (either exempt or non-exempt)
• Executive, Vice President, Director, Manager, Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494