Strategies and Steps to Manage Difficult People
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:00 PM
End: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Difficult people are everywhere • Their numbers are small but their impact is large • Habitual behavior that affects most of the people with who they come in contact
• Frustrate and demoralize
• Loss of productivity and absenteeism
• Companies lose customers or clients
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
When people encounter a difficult person they think they have done something to provoke the person or did something wrong----that is not the case. It is the difficult person who is not interacting in a businesslike manner and is disruptive.
What do you do when you encounter a difficult person?
The presentation gives you action steps and processes that work
• Analyze your reaction – what do you have control over
• What makes it difficult for you?
• What is the problem from your perspective?
• Strategies and steps to manage and handle the situation
• Business communication and styles
• Learn how to identify a difficult boss
• Common mistakes people make with difficult bosses
• Ways to manage the difficult boss
• Steps to handle the different types of difficult people
• Identify the different types of difficult people
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Managers
• Senior Management
• Sales and Marketing
• Employee Relationship Manager
• Staffing Manager
• Individual Contributors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/40436/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!