Project Management of Clinical Studies
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Thursday, June 7, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Thursday, June 7, 2018 2:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related, Health / Wellness
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
view facebook event »
OVERVIEW • State of the industry • Initiating projects • Planning projects • Resources • Dates • The management of Phase I through Phase IV • Executing and controlling
• Risk management and Quality Management
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This online training course will focus on the basic principles of project management and how they can be applied to best meet the needs of your clinical trials. You will take away a set of project management skills and techniques that can be immediately put to use.
This is designed for biotechnology/pharmaceutical/medical device professionals who are involved managing clinical trials and are looking to learn more about the basic project management process and how it might apply to their tasks.
• The Role of the Required Documentation
• The Management of Dates and Resources
• The use of Excel and MS Project
• The Role of SOPs in the Preparation and Management of that Documentation.
• The organization of Processes and Sub-Processes.
• How to use Quality Management and Risk Management.
• The Content and Format of SOPs.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Define clinical project management
• Plan the work
• Estimating Dates
• Produce the schedule
• Work in teams
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Project Managers who manage Clinical Trials
• Financial Staff
• Operation managers and staff
• Compliance Professionals
• Project practitioners
• Quality Assurance Professionals
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/35068/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!