Planning and Managing Organizational Change: The 8-Step Process for Making
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 2:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
view facebook event »
OVERVIEW Turn change into a positive force! Change is inevitable. But when changes are made, many employees lack the broader knowledge of why new systems and structures are necessary. As a result, frontline managers and human resources professionals must partner together and help organizations lead and manage change.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Do you have a significant change or multiple changes on the near horizon or underway already?
Are you tearing your hair out due to concerns you have about everyone else’s readiness to adopt changes?
Would you like to know more about the key steps to take to help everyone more effectively embrace change?
What We Will Address
• What is change management?
• Dealing with the impact of change
• The role of communication in helping the organization move from fear to commitment
• Creating a change management plan
• The six-step change management process and key activities
• Typical impact of change on key human resources systems
By attending, you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Assess major issues involved in organizational readiness
• Build executive sponsorship and ensure success of the plan
• Overcome emotional and intellectual challenges
• Demonstrate greater mastery of key change management skills
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/35401/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!