26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1:00 PM
End: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW In a TNT – Time-Numbers-Technology – driven and distracted world, honestly assessing personal and professional stress levels and potential for burnout is critical. Have no fear, The Stress Doc, is here! Let the Doc take you on a comprehensive and captivating learning/sharing adventure for “Stress, Change, & Conflict Resilience” providing:
• The individual and the organization’s approach to authentic and diverse employee engagement - authority, autonomy, accessibility, and accountability
• Preventing burnout and preparing for change or Psychological Hardiness
• Power struggle defusing/conflict communication skills. Seek the higher power of Stress Doc Humor: May the Farce Be with You!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This training is for anyone realizing that in times of rapid change and uncertainty personal, communicational, and team resilience skills in the areas of stress, loss and change, are critical. Without stress management skills and conflict resolution strategies, fear, uncertainty, and doubt will certainly influence productivity, team coordination, and emotional well-being.
• Take Stress Doc's Natural SPEED Survey to self-assess basic stress resilience and cognitive agility.
• In small group, rapidly assess stress smoke signals and discover 'The Four Stages of Burnout.'
• Discover burnout prevention/recovery concepts — 'The Stress Doc’s Six ‘R’s of Burnout Recovery.
In today’s rapid paced, culturally diverse, always on, (work) world, the ability to handle stress change and conflict productively, to rebound from adversity quickly, to engage others constructively even around differences is critical. Learn skills, tools and strategies on how to deal with stress and know when to engage and when to step back. Also learn conflict resolution strategies, how to be agile, and how to have a flexible focus.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Front Line Staff
• Senior Managers
• All Levels of Employees and Management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494