26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:00 PM
End: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Identifying, managing and utilizing these internal stakeholders is vital for your success. But too many leaders either ignore the prospect of career growth with stakeholders, or don’t fully leverage it, because they are too busy focusing on the daily challenge of tasks, projects, and results their job requires.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This session will show you how to:
• Spot the individuals who can further your career growth and those that could be roadblocks.
• Identify your personal internal stakeholders
• Understand why stakeholders are important and how to influence stakeholders
• Give up any reluctance you may have about interacting with influential people
1. Learn why internal stakeholders matter. Get answers to these questions:
• What is the definition of an internal stakeholder?
• Why do internal stakeholders matter?
• What are the advantages of utilizing internal stakeholders?
• How to manage and influence internal stakeholders?
2. Develop a plan to prioritize, invest in, and build relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Learn why it’s important to build these relationships before you need them.
• Learn the stakeholder rule of seven touch points.
• Don’t let title, authority or power get in the way of relationship building with stakeholders.
Join this webinar with America’s top coaching expert, Joel Garfinkle, as he shows you how to supercharge your career.
Garfinkle will teach you simple tips, tricks and techniques to spot and cultivate your organization’s internal stakeholders – the ones who can become your valuable advocates, champions, mentors, and supporters, lifting you up to the next level of success.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• CEO, CFO, COO, CTO
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Regional Managers
• Managers and Supervisors
• Newly Promoted Managers
• High Potential Employees
• Executive directors
• Managing directors
• HR managers
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494