Leadership-Management Training: Rising Through the Management Ranks
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:00 PM
End: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Looking to take your management career to the next level? Attend this leadership management training to laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany takes us on a journey together, visiting successes and challenges, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as we look to rise up through the ranks, develop even further as a manager and reach closer to that highly-prized executive position!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Would you benefit by understanding how to even more effectively lead and management?
• Would you like to be better at prioritizing?
• Is it important to you to manage your team members’ performance?
• How about an opportunity to understand how to effectively build your team?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then join this leadership management training to laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
• Management and leadership best practices
• The differences between leadership and management
• Prioritizing: Managing your time more effectively
• Performance Management
• Managing up
• Building your team
By attending this leadership and management training you will understand how to even more effectively:
• Lead and manage
• Understand the differences between leadership and management
• Manage your time more effectively by prioritizing
• Manage performance
• Manage up
• Build your team
• Leadership best practices
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/37417/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!