26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions – the compliance documentation required by regulation – are essential to the effective and compliant running of any regulated business. Unfortunately, many individuals in those businesses miss the valuable opportunities that properly developed Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions can provide.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Writing effective Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions is not intuitive, it is not a skill that is often taught in our universities, and it can be a difficult and cumbersome task to execute. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes for gathering, organizing, and writing technical documentation is absolutely critical to providing significant value to a dreaded, avoided, and seemingly (and wrongfully) unimportant work task.
• Define the true purpose and function of regulatory documentation.
• Determine the value add that regulatory documentation can bring to your organization.
• Identify the pitfalls associated with writing regulated documentation.
• Explain the purpose and function of a documentation hierarchy – and the new global thinking concerning documentation hierarchies.
• Compliance documentation should never be developed to simply meet a regulatory requirement.
• Compliance documents, properly crafted, can significantly minimize the training burden faced by life sciences companies today.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone tasked with the development of regulatory documentation in any regulated industry - the Life Sciences (medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biologics, etc), foods, cosmetics, beverages, nutraceuticals, etc.
This webinar has a very broad base from which to solicit participants. Virtually any regulated industry as previously defined and virtually any job classification level – associates through managers and in virtually any organizational function – operations, facilities, logistics, purchasing, laboratory, research and development, engineering, maintenance, etc.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494