26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Thursday, November 15, 2018 3:00 PM
End: Thursday, November 15, 2018 4:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW As a business owner or manager, you have mounds and mounds of raw data transactions, and it is a monumental task to make any sense out of that data. After this Crystal Reports training, you will be able to take virtually any kind of data from many different sources, and quickly and easily get summary reports and charts.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
In this Crystal Reports training, you will learn how to take your raw data, and create meaningful reports using the powerful SAP Crystal Reports software.
• Connecting to any data source
• Creating a simple report
• Sorting your report by 1 or more fields
• Grouping your report to section things off
• Adding Subtotals and Grand Totals
• Creating your own calculations in your report
• Making a Chart from your data
• The Powerful CrossTab Report Wizard, which allows for daily, weekly, quarterly, monthly and yearly summaries.
We will start off with the basics, then, we will add sorts, filters, subtotals, grand totals, and formulas to create great reports that summarize your data into meaningful information that will allow you to run and manage your business better. You and your staff will be instantly more productive in SAP Crystal Reports.
These techniques will work cross-industry, with any type of data. You will find it to be clear and concise and right to the point and you will be able to apply these business objects reporting tips and tricks to your own data immediately after the session.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• CTO’s of Financial Companies
• Business owners
• Bank Managers and Bank Tellers
• Managers of all levels
• Financial professionals
• Anybody who uses Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive
• Anybody who has large amounts of data in Excel or other data types
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494