Don’t Just Coach Your Staff: Develop Them
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:00 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW Put down the whistle. Learn how you can empower your employees and make them own their own performance and development.How do you transform coaching from a check-the-box activity to a process that moves the needle on performance? This webinar provides practical tips and best practices for engaging and empowering employees to collaborate in their own development. It also provides techniques for getting employee buy-in to owning their own results. It prepares managers to guide and mentor an increasingly diverse workforce and handle coaching challenges in the workplace.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
How do you transform coaching from a check-the-box activity to a process that moves the needle on performance? This webinar provides practical tips and best practices for engaging and empowering employees to collaborate in their own development. And it provides techniques for getting employee buy-in to owning their own results.
At the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
• Increase employees’ engagement in their own performance and development
• Maximize the impact of your coaching activities by improving focus and consistency
• Leverage resources to develop skill and knowledge and share best practices
• Build a coaching best practice library.
Identify the 3 Biggest challenges of coaching and mentoring and Opportunities
• Employee Engagement: Not Prepared to Engage in Coaching Discussion
• Coaching Focus and Consistency
• Skill and Knowledge Resources
5 Step Coaching Process
• The difference between coaching & evaluating
• Before: Conducting a Root Cause Analysis
• During: Work From the Plan or Agenda Form
• After: Inspect What You Expect Because You Can Expect What You Inspect
Moving Beyond Activity to Improving Performance
• Who Owns the Performance?
• Buy-in Is Key
• Coaching Activities That Move Performance - Building a Coaching Best Practice Library
Learn tips for avoiding the top 3 coaching challenges in the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior leaders
• Team Leads
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/36461/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!