Distraction, memory failures and bad decisions:how to eliminate human error
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
view facebook event »
OVERVIEW Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. Procedures play a vital role in human reliability. Nevertheless, it is important to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the instructions weaknesses are so that procedures can be human engineered, improved and fixed.
This webinar offers practical approaches to address writing rules to reduce the likelihood of procedures.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Human errors are inevitable but the chances can be reduced by understanding human psychology. One can assess human behavior and apply specific strategies to minimize performance problems.
Topics covered include:
• Human Error Categories
• Human limitations related to cognition
• Cognitive Load Categories that affect memory, attention and decision making.
• How to prepare the floor assessment
• What to look for when doing the assessment
• How to present results
• How to present recommendations
• Know the definitions of cognitive load factors. Learn the Human Factors (20% Individual Performance).
• Learn the questions and possible answers.
• How to assess the areas.
• How to collect the responses.
• How to analyze the responses and determine the cognition levels.
• How to report the level of risk for Human Errors
• Recommend solutions
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• GMP regulated industries but also ANY industry that wants to reduce human error.
• QA/QC directors and managers
• Process improvement/excellence professionals
• Training directors and managers
• Plant engineering
• Compliance officers
• Regulatory professionals
• Executive management
• Manufacturing operations directors
• Human factors professionals
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/35342/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!