26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 2:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
OVERVIEW How do you figure out which laws apply for properly administering leave, and minimize leave abuse? Perhaps most importantly, how does an employer craft effective leave policy for employees and procedures for managing employee leave so that staff can easily follow and your company stays ahead of the curve? Every employer, manager, executive, be they in life sciences, banking, pharmaceutical, medical device, manufacturing or any other industry is susceptible to leave interference claims by employees, state and federal agencies and also to employee leave abuse.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Employers regularly face challenges as to how to ensure high morale and productivity from their workers, which can be compromised by employee leave abuse. Solid, proactive employment practices can enable you to stay ahead of the curve and either side-step the challenge or meet it head on. Employers looking to get a handle on ensuring proper use of employee leave – before the employee goes out on leave will want to make sure they attend this webinar.
Points to be covered include without limitation:
• Creating and retaining records to maximize employee leave policy effectiveness;
• Using call-in, attendance and vacation/sick leave policies to augment employee leave policies;
• Practices to include in your policies to minimize leave abuse before and during leave;
• Monitoring and investigating leave;
• Return to work issues;
• Best Practices --- and more!
Learn about crafting sound policies and procedures for managing employee leave. The webinar explains how to prevent employee leave abuse and remain compliant with the laws and regulations regarding employee leaves.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resource VP’s, HR Directors, Managers
• Leave Administrators, Benefits Administrators,
• All Officers and all levels of management, Business Owners, CEO’s
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494