Are you ready for the new ISO 45001:2018 ?
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104 Aurora, CO 80016
get a ride
Start: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 1:00 PM
End: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 2:30 PM
tell friends »
add to calendar: outlook, google, yahoo
Event Features: Business-Related
Neighborhood: Avenue of the Arts
view facebook event »
OVERVIEW The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), new standard (ISO 45001), currently due for publication in March 12, 2018 will include a number of key changes to benefit from, such as ways to:
• Gain understanding of how to deploy the appropriate methods and tools that translate your good intentions into visible improvements in OH&S performance
• Ensure that your organization’s strategic direction is aligned with your health & safety management objectives
• Increase involvement of the leadership team
• Improve integration with other management system standards
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Globalization, ISO 45001 puts your organization in an elite category of business which will be internationally recognized.
Improved business performance by reducing workplace illness, injury and costs which will result in increased productivity.
Creating consistency and establishing “best practices” for occupational health and safety throughout the organization.
Improved identification of hazards and risk.
• Overview of ISO 45001 requirements
• Synergy with OHSAS 18001
• Implementation steps necessary to migrate an existing OH&S management system to ISO 45001
• Critical success factors for any OH&S management system implementation
• Lean deployment methods to reduce administrative burden of multiple integrated systems
• How to scale your management system for small and medium sized organizations
• Review of the ISO certification process
Gain insight into the newly published International Organization for Standardization (ISO), standard (ISO 45001), due in March 12, 2018.
Learn how to manage OH&S risks that support your organizations sustainability initiatives, ensure employees are safer and healthier and increase profitability at the same time.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
EH&S Coordinators and anyone vested in Risk Management and safety improvement
• Safety and Health professionals
• Executive Leadership
• Health & Environmental Managers
• Plant and Facility Managers
• PSM Coordinators
• Corporate Safety Managers
• Sustainability Managers
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Link To This Page (click to send to friends!): https://www.UpcomingEvents.com/event/34949/
|Search Event Calendar|
Follow Us on Twitter!