“This is only the beginning of a transformational wave that is moving across the globe and needs to be known. I want to be part of that healing medical movement.” - Dr. Garcia
What will you get out of five days of training?
• Background of Biomagnetism and basic terms
• Preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic system
• Concept of pH in the body
• Biomagnetic Pairs, pathogens, and organ dysfunction
• Basic concepts in microbiology: Bacteria, Virus, Fungus, Parasites, other
• Synergies between the different pathogenic microorganisms
• Biomagnetic Pairs and disease
• Therapeutic action of magnets
• Poles and scanning Biomagnetic points
• Hands-on clinical practice
• Horizontal and vertical pairs
• Kinesiological phenomenon of hemi body shortening
• Types of Biomagnetic Pairs
• Legal precautions
• Important practical details and examples, how to hold the patient’s feet, how to avoid errors, etc.
• Tumor Factors
• Healing Crisis
• Precautions after the session
• Duration of biomagnetism treatment
• Problem of re-infection, reservoirs, and personal pairs: solutions
• Golden rules in Biomagnetism
• Cancer, HIV, allergies, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, endocrine dysfunctions, hernias, Lyme, Autism and other diseases will be addressed.
Who will benefit most from this event?
This course is specifically designed for medical doctors, therapy specialists like osteopaths, chiropractors, and physical therapists, dentists, nurses, veterinarians, medical students, or anyone who would love to help heal people.
What is Biomagnetism?
Discovered by a medical doctor, Isaac Goiz Duran back in the year 1988, Biomagnetism is a revolutionary field of science that strives to attain bio-energetic balance in the human body. Unlike all other traditional or alternative approach, it aims to bring the human body to its natural state of health, i.e homeostasis.
Let us all unite and continue to make this a global phenomenon one relevant Biomagnetic pair at a time. I welcome your feedback and look forward to meeting you at the seminar.
Register now by filling out our online application form; only limited seats available.
Address: 1000 Morris Ave. North Avenue Academic Building 606, Union, NJ 07083.
Phone: 201- 288-9600
Juliana Garcia: 732-983-8616