Announcing Winterfest 2014, The Great Philadelphia Winter Craft Beer Festival celebration at the incredible XFINITY Live - complete with beer gardens, 6 spectacular areas with 140+ beers to taste, hot food, music, and MUCH MORE! Grab some friends and come on out for great day of amazing beer-drinking fun. FULL DETAILS are below under "What to Expect" - Tons of features!
Listen to live bands all day with unlimited
samplings of 140+ great beers from 75+ breweries
(yes, many awesome winter-warmup lagers, porters, and stouts will be included) in your own custom stein (served by XFINITY beer goddesses) enjoying grab-n-go foods (yes, included in your ticket price), access to Victory Olympic Lounge
plus 5 other specialty areas, access to The Bourbon Barn
and The Whiskey Lounge
with whiskey samples, bourbon beers & hard ciders, a specialty stout & porter area
, live DJs, amazing bands, super-fun contests in Victory Beer Hall, outdoor fire pits, games, activities, prizes, and giveaways. PLUS (if you can believe it) MORE!
Free Parking - see below for details.
Want to SPONSOR this event? Click "Email Event Host" to the left.
Brought To You By:
UpcomingEvents.com and XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
Both tickets include unlimited beer samples & great food - General Admission and X-treme VIP (see below for added value). Please use the "Contact Event Host" link if you have any questions.
Tickets will be available at the door ONLY if we are not sold out -- but beware that we have sold out the previous beer festivals at XFINITY Live in advance in the past. Food-only designated driver tickets are available.
Here's what's included with your ticket purchase:
Tickets incude FREE PARKING (Lots S & T near Citizens Bank Park - mention "Winterfest")
· X-treme VIP Tickets (2pm - 7pm)
Includes everything listed in General Admission plus access to your own private VIP area (two floors overlooking the entire marketplace! view
), muliple VIP-only beers to taste all day long
, additional light food samples, and 1-hour early entry (VIP area opens at 2pm with unlimited samples). NOTE: VIPs can mingle with General Admission guests outside of the VIP area. PLUS, you will get a ticket for the first taste in the entire Philly area for Troegs Nugget Nectar!! Yeah, it's awesome being an X-treme VIP!!!
· General Admission Tickets (3pm - 7pm)
Includes access to 5 different event areas (Victory Olympic Lounge, The Bourbon Barn, The Whiskey Lounge, stout & porter area, and the main Marketplace) with unlimited beer samples in a custom beer stein, your choice of food, live music, multiple DJs, tournaments, games, and access to the official after party with "kick the keg" specials on ALL craft beers until they are gone! Unlimited beer samples start at 3pm for Gen Adm.
· Designated Driver Tickets (2pm - 7pm)
Includes everything with VIP tickets, just with no beer samples included of any kind. A food ticket is included with DD tickets and you have access to the VIP area.
What to Expect
You should be getting exilerated for Philadelphia's most exciting beer festival and its hottest location, XFINITY Live. Celebrate and hold up a stein to cheers with friends at this exclusive and official Philly Winterfest party!
Typically get bored after a couple hours at a beer fest? Your wish has been granted. Here are a few things that we have in store for everything to participate in.
- FREE PARKING (Lots S & T across from XFINITY Live [view map] exclusivly for Winterfest guests)
- Don't want to drive? Take the TRAIN and walk to XFINITY Live! Or, save $20 on your first Uber Ride with code WINTERFEST. Sign Up Here / More Info
- Victory Olympic Lodge - live band, olympic contests, and amazing beer drinking & table dancing all day long!
- The Bourbon Barn - picture it: hay, bourbon barrels, bourbon samples, bourbon beers, and more inside PBR with bull riding!
- The Whiskey Lounge - Sample multiple whiskey's. Pair whiskey & beer, hard cider & beer. Learn about making your own beer. knowledge is power in The Spectrum Grill.
- Bullies Beer Garden - Want to try a little bit of everything? Be the first to taste different SPRING beer options along with many other great brews.
- The Marketplace - The Stout & Porter and Winter Beer area - two words: black gold. Perhaps one of the best things about the winter - dark beers. A tribute to the best!
- 'Ole Smokey Mobile Experience - Just off of PBR, enter this amazing 53' trailer and try different Bourbon Beers as well as good 'ole Moon Shine!
- Your choice of a great food item (included in ticket price)
- Gluten Free Beer & hard cider options available
- Taste some absolutely INCREDIBLE beers like (view full list): Great Lakes: Christmas Ale (last barrel in PA), Great Lakes: Engine 20, Troegs: Mad Elf (last barrel in PA), Smuttynose: Durty, Stone: Smoked Porter, Southern Tier: Choklat, Left Hand: Fade To Black Vol.5, Flying Dog: Pearl Necklace, Firestone Walker: Wookey Jack, Lagunitas: Hairy Eyeball, Lagunitas: Brown Shugga, Founders: Breakfast Stout, Brooklyn: Sorachi Ace, Longtrail: Limbo, Rogue: Anniversary Ale, Rogue: Farmhouse Series, Ithaca: Flower Power, Anchor Steam: Zymaster Series, Dogfish Head: My Antonia
- "Kick The Keg" after party with $4 beer specials on ALL craft beers until they are gone!
- Special VIP-only beer options (all day long)
- Ride the mechanical bull in PBR (The Bourbon Barn)
- Areas to relax and take a load off around multiple Fire Pits & covered, heated lounge areas
- Listen to live music or bounce to the DJ
- Get funky in Victory Beer Hall dancing on tables or partaking in multiple contests (yes, you can enter the day of at the info center)
- Complimentary Body Painting (tips go to charity)
- AND MUCH MORE....
Have a question? No problem - just email us by click "email event host" on the upper left part of this page.
The Breweries (mouseover logos for beers being served)
(this is not a complete list - if you can believe it!! NOTE: This list is subject to change due to availability.)
HOPE YOU ARE GETTING EXCITED!!
About XFINITY Live! Philadelphia
If you have not been to XFINITY Live! yet, you are in for a treat. Located next to the sports stadiums having 6 different venues under one roof and a huge outdoor band stage, it is now the premier location in all of Philadelphia for any type of event.