Announcing our inaugural "Ultimate VIP Craft Beer & Food" event series kick-off at GiGi Restaurant & Lounge on Thursday April 26th at 6:30pm - and the theme this month is "Suds & Sliders". Grab your friends, family, and co-workers, you are in for a special treat! This awesome event will feature over 20 different beers, amazing food, ambiance, atmosphere, and new friends to mingle with all while learning about beer & food.
Here's what to expect and what's included at this event:
- Sample 13 different Craft Beers on tap and multiple additional bottled craft beer
- Indulge in a lavish buffet consisting of:
- A variety of gourmet pizza and Italian gourmet hoagie trays from our deli in south philly!
- 5+ different chef-inspired slider creations (vegetarian & fish options included)
- Black Angus: black angus sirloin, cheddar cheese, and sriracha ketchup
- Gigi's Pressed Cuban: braised pork, Swiss cheese, sliced dill pickles, blueberry whole grain mustard
- Crab Cake: pan seared jumbo lump crabmeat, citrus lemon aioli
- Chicken Cutlet: Gigi homemade lightly fried chicken cutlet, topped with sautéed spinach, roasted red peppers, and provolone cheese
- Vegetable: grilled eggplants, zucchini, and squash, topped with basil pesto, and fresh mozzarella (VEGETARIAN OPTION)
- BBQ Pulled Pork: our famous bbq pulled pork topped with arugula and provolone
- And more!!!
- A brand spankin' new pint glass - yours to keep as you leave
- A gift certificates for lunch or dinner dining at GiGi in the future
- A $5 gift certificate off Beerfest at the Ballpark (May 5, 2012)
- ... and much, much more!!!
Tickets are limited such that it is not too crowded for food & drink. Tickets are $45 in advance and $50 at the door (we expect this event to sell out in advance). Get them before they are sold out! It's an incredible value.
Owned by chef Tommy Brower, GiGi is quickly becoming a must stop restaurant and lounge set in the heart of historical Olde City, Philadelphia. Featuring the largest outdoor seating in Olde City, including its own private outdoor terrace, as well as sidewalk cafe style dining, GiGi specializes in a unique version of International cuisine and tapas(sharing plates).