JOIN US FOR THE GREEN LEGION GAME-DAY EXPERIENCE ON OCTOBER 9TH while the Philadelphia Eagles are in Detroit!! This is a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME opportunity to watch a meaningful, regular-season game, from the grass ON LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD!! Yes, you read that right - you will have access to the field where the Eagles play all their home games to watch this away game on the jumbotrons.
Want to SPONSOR or VENDOR at this event? Click "Contact Event Organizer" above.
General Admission Tickets
General Admission plus VIP Open Bar & Buffet Tickets
- Locker room tour where you can take photos in front of your favorite players' lockers
- A run or walk through the game-day tunnel with music and lasers blazing
- Your seat on the grass so you can watch the Eagles and Lions on the Jumbotrons!!
- FREE PARKING ("K" lot covered parking), Souvenir Badge
- There is a "under 12" ticket for children, it's the same price but helps us plan for the size of the family viewing area.
(add $55) Include:
Emerald VIP Reserved Seating with Servers Tickets
- Everything with General Admission tickets, PLUS...
- UNLIMITED eat and drink from the menu below for 4-HOURS (11:30 AM until 3:30 PM)!!
- LUXURY LAZY-BOY Seating in the newest seats in the stadium just behind the goal post
- Upgraded food and drink menu
- Your own bar and servers!!!
- Limited to just 57 tickets - these will sell VERY quick.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Burgers/Cheeseburgers with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions
- Dietz & Watson Chicken Sausage
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Mac & Cheese
- Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Domestic Beer, House Wines, Sodas ** does not include liquor drinks.
About The Green Legion:
- What time can we enter? 10:30 AM and we recommend families come in early to take advantage of more time on the tours.
- Can we bring a chair? As of right now, No. It is the sliding of chairs on the grass that will tear up the field.
- Can we bring in food like a normal game-day? We are still discussing this but more than likely that answer is No.
- Will we be able to sit in the stands at all? YES. There will be some sections open for seating if you get tired of sitting in the grass or just want to watch from a seat the entire game. The sections will be roped off and they will be located where you see steps coming down onto the field.
- If I don't want to pay the $55, will there be concessions available? YES. You can pay a la carte at vending areas just like on game day.
- Is this a Philadelphia Eagles event? No. All event decisions are made by The Green Legion and are separate from anything to do with the Philadelphia Eagles. Essentially, this just means if you don't like some of the decisions that are being made, like not being able to bring in food, this is our decision and opinions should be directed at us, not them.
In case you didn't know, the best fans of any professional sports team are Philadelphia fans! That's where we come in! The Green Legion is your number one choice for the best Philadelphia Eagles Away Game Packages and Trips! We specialize in making affordable, fun, away game packages so fans can travel to see the Birds in style! It’s not just your transportation and hotel stay... We provide EXCLUSIVE bar specials, an "Un"Official Pep-Rally Party and a fully-catered tailgate party with all-you-can eat food and all-you-can drink beer. But that’s not all…We also throw one of the best home tailgates in South Philly before EVERY Eagles home game, providing The Green Legion experience both at home and on the road. After 9 years, we know how to run away game trips and tailgates! Travel with the most unstoppable force in professional sports, The Green Legion!!