Philadelphia's longest running & best Santa Crawl is back - and this year the festivities take place at the Xfinity Live! entertainment complex! Grab friends and join us for an incredible day of fun including great live bands & entertainment all day & night, great drink specials, a short "run" (see details below), and many friendly Santa's to party with!
Need to purchase a discounted Santa suit / costume? Please CLICK HERE!
Table reservations & bottle service available. Please contact Paula at [email protected] for more information.
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Free Parking
- Your first drink is free with a donation of a new unwrapped toy
- Great premium drink specials including $4 Bud / Bud Light / Michelob Ultra, $5 Mixed Drinks & Seltzers (Smirnoff, Captain, Jack Daniels, Gordan’s Gin, El Jimador)
- Live bands in Victory Brewing Stage featuring Five Times Famous, and Stealing Savannah
- Free admission to the "after party" at Xfinity Live with no cover charges after 9pm.
- Games, contests, and prizes all day long including:
- Cutest Santa, Bad Santa, Sexy Santa, and Mr. & Mrs. Claus
- Eating contests
- Stein holding
- and more!
- 6 different venues to party in - which no other location in Philly offers!
- NBC Sports Arena
- DJ Entertainment All Day & Night
- Multiple bars & bartenders
- Multiple food options / eateries
- 1100 Social
- Silent Disco Dance Party!
- Amazing outdoor patio
- Victory Beer Hall
- Live Music on stage from Stealing Savannah
- DJ music between band sets
- Numerous excellent craft beer options
- PBR Philly
- Incredible DJ and the world famous Buckle Bunnies dancer entertainment
- Bull Riding in Philly's hottest country-themed bar!
- Broad Street Bullies
- DJ Entertainment
- Multiple craft beers on draft
Upgrade to VIP Admission and Get:
- 4 Free Drink Tickets (good for beer, seltzer, mixed drinks, water, and soft drinks)
- 25% of food from Lorenzo's Pizza, Chickies & Petes, or Geno's Steaks
- Free Santa Hat
About "The Run"
At 4pm, we will assemble everyone outside of Xfinity Live for a quick run / jog / walk to NRG Station and back to Xfinity Live! (just 2 blocks - but let's make it FUN for cameras & video)!
THIS SELLS OUT EVERY YEAR! GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
NOTE: Event Details and Entertainment subject to change. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON – ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you need your ticket confirmation resent or did not receive it, please click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page and we will assist you. See You There - invite friends & family!
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
All tickets purchased for "Running of the Santas" are final. WE REPEAT, ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. THERE SHALL BE NO TICKET REFUNDS AND/OR TICKET EXCHANGES FOR FUTURE DATES OR EVENTS. All tickets are delivered via tracked delivery email. This is a "Rain / Snow / Heat or Shine" indoor/outdoor event. Ticket prices are subject to change and increase at any time. If you have issues with your order, please contact the organizer at the link above.
In the event of a cancellation of this event, for reasons that include, but may not limited to, situations outside of our control, governmental acts, acts of God, riots, production delays, hazardous conditions, strikes, natural disasters, local emergencies, health crisis, inclement weather of any type, or inaccessibility or unavailability of the Venue, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion elect to either, (a) issue you a full or partial refund, (b) postpone the Event for a future date, (c) offer you something to "make good" on your purchase, and/or (d) any combination of (a), (b), and/or (c).
At all times prior to the event, we reserve all rights to cancel or postpone the Event or to change times and dates of the Event, or other event details without prior notice to purchaser or ticket holder. Cancellation of the event may take place either prior to the start of the event or at any time while the event is taking place. Delayed venue gate openings and/or the inability to access any parts of the venue or event due to federal, state, municipal or other code regulations, our policies, emergency and/or partial or complete event shutdown or evacuation, performance or event delays, inclement weather, and potentially hazardous conditions for attendees, volunteers, or staff, purchaser or ticket holder shall not be entitled to any type of refund or future credit. Again, under no circumstances shall you be entitled to any type of refund or exchange. If we elect to issue a refund, which is in our sole and absolute discretion, the purchaser shall be refunded an amount up to the face value of the ticket(s) only. If we elect to reschedule the event for a future date or provide any other sort of compensation, either monetary or other tangible items of value, or a combination of both, purchaser shall not be entitled to any amount of refund or future credit. Under no circumstances shall Purchaser be entitled to a refund of any shipping, handling, ticketing, or other processing or service fees. These terms are subject to change at any time.