Join Us for The Rittenhouse Craft Beer & Restaurant Stroll with 19 amazing bars & restaurants. Craft beer samples, drink & food specials, dozens of craft beer options, and so much more. An absolutely incredible value and one heck of a fun afternoon with friends!
AMAZING WEATHER EXPECTED
- SUNNY & 72 DEGREES!!!! Perfect for a Fall craft beer stroll!
Here's what's included:
- Stroll around to multiple amazing locations (see list below, and more coming soon!) in the beautiful, historic Rittenhouse area!
- Your own keepsake custom craft beer crawl mug
- At each location, you will get two awesome craft beer samples - all included with your ticket!
- A custom "crawl map" complete all locations and boxes as you taste each tasy brew
- Discounted $3 craft beer specials in your mug
- Discounted light-food specials at each location (try multiple locations - yum!)
- $50 in Complimentary First Ride credits from LYFT - your safe ride there or home, FREE! Redeem Here
- 1518 Bar & Grill
- Black Sheep Pub
- Bonner's Irish Pub
- Boxers PHL
- Cavanaugh's Rittenhouse
- Devil's Alley Bar & Grill
- Drinker's Pub
- Fox & Hound
- Ladder 15
- Lucky Strike
- Oh! Shea's Pub
- Oscar's Tavern
- Raven Lounge
- SPiN Philadelphia
- Tavern on Broad
**The check in locations will be the T-Mobile stores on Walnut Street - 1506 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102 and 1737 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103**
KEEP THE PARTY GOING at the OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY!
Starting at 5pm you can visit these locations for specials:
- Howl At The Moon - Your first drink is only $1 starting at 5pm for their limited time Happy Hour
Can't make it at noon? No problem - start any time! Tickets are very affordable - early bird discount for those that buy well in advance and prices WILL INCREASE as we get close to the event or selling out. Ticket sales are limited to ensure an amazingly fun experience for all and it is not too crowded. Additional discounts available for groups of 15 or more people - email us for more info. We will see you and your friends there - be sure to click "like & share" at the top of this page!
:: Some of Our Past & Participating Breweries ::