Announcing an exciting end to Philly Beer Week with the 1st Annual Philadelphia Craft Beer & New England Clambake at Doc Magrogan's! You and your friends & co-workers are in for a treat as Doc's opens it's doors to the second event of a summer-long series of food festivals pairing some of the area's best food with amazing craft beers.Tickets Include:
- A complimentary Sansom Street Lemonade in your custom 'yours-to-keep' mug upon entry
- Unlimited samples of 15 incredible craft brews view list
- A complimentary "Clambake" plus discounted special clam menu view list
- Complimentary butlered clam items
- Live acoustic music from David Duong
- Access to the live-shucking clam raw bar (clams are just $.50 each!)
- $20 Uber driving credit - it almost makes this event FREE!
- and great times!
Tickets are just $20 in advance and $30 at door. $10 beer-only tickets available for those that would like to order their own food. Portion of proceeds to benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand. $5 full 16-oz craft beers and a $5 clam menu also available.We will see you there!About Doc Magrogan's
Doc Magrogan's is committed to serving the freshest, most delicious seafood we can source, while preserving and protecting the oceans, rivers and lakes that each ingredient comes from. We’re intent on buying locally whenever possible, and ensuring the highest quality is a priority of all of the farms, fisheries and purveyors in our network.
Our menu awakens customers palettes with bold flavors from Chef Karen Weinstein signature dishes, extensive raw bar and fresh sustainable seafood options. Pair your dish with the flavors in one of our signature or seasonal cocktails, wines or superior craft beer selection.