The Free Library of Philadelphia and Home Brewed Events are proud to present, The Buzz: A Craft Coffee, Beer & Spirits festival on Saturday, April 15th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Sample Philadelphia's best coffee, craft beer, craft cocktails, and tea in one of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Free Library on Vine Street. Balboa Catering & Supper Club whips up some savory and sweet bites to complement the featured vendors, including a selection of vegan and vegetarian options. Check out the list of their vendors below.
- Three hours of sampling a variety of different coffees prepared in unique ways, speciality craft beer from all local breweries and five different craft distillers.
- Upgrade to VIP and get the ability to join the event early at 5pm, receive an exclusive cocktail, and sample VIP only beers.
- Light food from Balboa Catering
- Amazing skyline views of the city from the brand new roof deck.
- Special presentations for all attendees happening during the event including:
- Hannah Bellemare of Dalälva Wine will host a Basal Flavor study.
- Adam Lees, a roaster at Philly Fair Trade will be different coffee brewing methods seminars throughout the event.
Conshohocken Brewing Co.
Philly Fair Trade Roasters
Saint Benjamin Brewing Company
Balboa Catering & Supper Club
Chocamo Cookie Cups
Cooper River Distillers
Eight Oaks Craft Distillers
Red Brick Craft Distillery
Evil Genius Beer Company
Vault Brewing Co.
United By Blue
Greenstreet Coffee Roasters
Pretty Bird Coffee
Home Brewed Events
The Free Library of Philadelphia
1901 Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19103