The Texas Mac & Cheese Festival is taking over Texas Live! in Arlington on Sat. Feb, 22nd, 2020 and Sun. Feb, 23rd, 2020! Join us for an amazing day at this family-friendly event filled with Mac n’ Cheese themed activities & madness!
This event will bring together the area’s best restaurants, food trucks & chef's cheesy visions into reality! Get ready to try a mountain of cheese goodness at Texas' largest-ever mac and cheese festival. No matter how you like it - peppery, with ketchup, crispy with breadcrumbs or creamy like butter, you'll find the mac and cheese of your dreams right here!
- 15+ Mac & Cheese Food Vendors (Over 40+ styles)
- Mac & Cheese, French Fry Eating & Can of Whiz Holding Contests
- Giant Cheese Fry Bar
- "Best of" Awards Ceremony
- Texas Sized Craft Beer Garden
- Axe Throwing
- Live Entertainment
- Baggo Tournament & Tailgate Games
- Merchandise, General Vendors & more!
PREMIUM TICKET $29.99+* 2PM - 8PM
- Entry into Festival
- 10 Mac N’ Cheese Vouchers
- 1 Drink Voucher (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic)
VIP TICKET $54.99+* 12PM - 8PM
*Prices subject to increase
- Express Two-Hour Early Entry (Doors open at 12PM for VIP)
- All You Can Eat Mac N’ Cheese from 12PM-2PM (pay as you go after 2PM)
- 5 Drink Vouchers (Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic)
- Complimentary order of French Fries
- Commemorative Keepsake
- 25% Off Merchandise Coupon
Over 15 of the area’s best restaurants & food purveyors will be on dishing out a variety of gourmet Mac & Cheese served in 2 to 3oz sizes (Sold at $1.50 each). All food related items will work on a voucher system with vouchers sold in sheets 10 for $15 (2lbs of Mac & Cheese goodness!). This provides the best opportunity for you to try as many locations & varieties of Mac & Cheese as possible!
Vouchers can be purchased in sheets at voucher stations throughout the festival grounds & will be exchanged for a serving of Mac & Cheese or other food related items. There will be various bars, beverage stations & beer gardens serving ice cold brews, fine spirits, water, soda & other refreshments on a normal cash & credit system. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell funnel cakes, cotton candy, ice-cream, water ice, hot chocolate, desserts & other goodies!
The Texas Mac & Cheese Festival will be awarding cash, prizes & awards to the following competitions:
- Mac & Cheese Eating Contest: Battle it out with your fellow competitors to see who can eat the most Mac & Cheese in 2 mins! Signup forms coming soon & will be limited to the first 10 participants.
- Cheese Fries Eating Contest: This one is for all those french fry lovers! You will be given a giant bucket of cheese fries & the winner will be crowned when their entire bucket of french fries is finished!
- Can of Whiz Hold: This one will be a test of strength! Similar to the beer stein hold but with a giant can of whiz! The person who can hold their can of whiz in front of them without falling with be crowned the champion!
The area's best will be battling it out to see who has the best Mac N' Cheese in all the land for...
- Best Tasting Mac & Cheese
- Most Unique Mac & Cheese
- Children 10 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY:
*All tickets purchased for The Texas Mac & Cheese Festival by phone or online are final. We Do Not issue refunds or exchanges & this is a Rain or Shine indoor/outdoor event. Ticket prices are subject to change and increase.