Tickets Now On Sale - We Will See You There!
During the years of 1774 to 1789, delegates from the thirteen colonies gathered together to decide the fate of our nation. These groups of men were called the Continental Congress and under them, we declared our independence from Great Britain. The men we would eventually recognize as our Founding Fathers: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, were part of this group. But what were they doing when they were not declaring independence and fighting for our freedom? They were DRINKING WINE of course!
This wine-tasting history lesson invites you to learn about the wines enjoyed by our Founding Fathers. Set sail for an adventure you'll never forget!About Sunset Wine Cruises:
- Cruises all summer ' May through October
- Aboard a new ship, The Patriot, a reproduction of a classic 1920's mini commuter yacht
- Included in each cruise is a one hour wine class with guided tasting and one hour free time to enjoy the beautiful sunset and Philadelphia skyline
- Cash bar
- Convenient launch site at Penn's Landing
- All cruises are 7:00 pm ' 9:00 pm
Every Wine Cruise will feature a different one of Pinot's most popular classes.See the full schedule of Sunset Wine Cruises
211 South Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
227 Market Street
Old City, PA 19106
Pinot is Everything But The Grape - and even that they now have wine classes! Wine gifts, accessories, parties, and so much more are offered at Pinot. Buy Tickets to a Wine Class today!