Enjoy New Year's Eve on one of the most famous streets in America - South Street - and enjoy an epic view of the Penn's Landing fireworks show at midnight! Paddy Whacks will have everything you need to kick off the New Year in the most proper way. Come ring in 2020 with us!What's Included with Each Ticket Type:
General Admission - 9pm - 2am (5-Hour OPEN BAR!)
- DJ Ronny T music on all floors!
- Upscale Food Buffet:
- Roast Beef Pepper Steak
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Chicken Marsala
- Roasted Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Tossed Salad
- Creative craft cocktails and beers
- Party Favors
- 5-Hour Open Bar (6-hour for VIPs!)
- Ball drop on all the TVs
- Amazing Outdoor NYE Fireworks View at Midnight (Penn's Landing) from South Street
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
VIP Admission - 8pm-2am (6-Hour OPEN BAR!)
- Everything included with Gen Adm, PLUS:
- Early admission starting at 8pm
VIP Reserved Seating + Waitress Service
- Everything with VIP Adm, PLUS:
- A reserved seat all night long with a bottle of champagne (1 bottle per 4 people)
- Waitress Service
- Limited to groups of 4 or more people only
About Paddy Whacks South Street
Paddy Whacks aims to serve the social dining and entertainment needs of all members of the community young and old. It is a place to meet, laugh, hear music, relax or Dance the night away. In short Paddy Whacks has a culture of its own, intergrading the rich traditions of a pub into the heart of the community. view virtual tour
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2020:
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.
No refunds, all sales are final. Rain / snow or shine. 21+ proper ID required to enter event.
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.