Come out this Halloween for the Saints & Sinners Party at Bourbon Blue! This great venue, with a New Orleans vibe, will make you feel like you're right on a haunted version of Bourbon Street! And here's the authentic twist - this Saints & Sinners party is a tribute to New Orlean's famous red light district, a haven for jazz music, risqué women, and those seeking a night filled with sultry entertainment. Whether you're in the Canal Lounge or groovin' to the DJ in the floor below, you'll be surrounded by heavenly company and a sinfully good time.
- No Cover "Passport Access" to 5 other amazing halloween parties in Manayunk (see details below)
- Light food buffet from 8-11 PM
- DJ entertainment
- Costume Contest with over $500 in cash & prizes (see below for more info - Mask not required, normal Halloween costumes are fine too!)
- General Admission Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- First drink free before 11pm (only if your ticket is bought in advance)
- Miller Lite, Fireball, Southern Comfort, Smith & Forge Hard Cider, Tijuana Sweet Heat, & Dr. McGillicuddy's specials from 8-11 PM
- VIP Open Bar Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- Light complimentary butlered menu sampling from 8-10pm
- VIP OPEN BAR from 8-11 PM
- Beer, Wine, Premium Liquors, Fireball mixed drinks - no shots
- Private VIP line
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Drink Responsibly. $50 in Complimentary First Ride credits from LYFT - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance.
NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Exclusive to Manayunk - the best value around! When you buy your advance online ticket to one of our SIX Manayunk parties, it grants you access to The Manayunk Brewery, Bourbon Blue, JD McGillicuddy's, The Bayou, and Cactus Cantina - no additional cover charges to pay all night long. Plus, enter Mad River by 11pm for no cover as well. You MUST check in at the location you bought tickets to. You cannot get an open bar or free drink at any other venue other than the one you bought your ticket to, but you can freely go to any of these five bars with your wristband throughout the night (Mad River until 11pm.
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume, Best Group Costume (3 or more people), Best Individual Costume. Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?
About Bourbon Blue:
With a comfortable yet exciting vibe, this restaurant / bar is a must-see destination in Philadelphia. The festive bar scene is considered a Manayunk hotspot, offering customers a trendy and enjoyable experience.
Whether you are stopping by for one of our daily food specials, nightly bar promotions, or to hear the best live entertainment in town (acoustic solo's to full 6 piece Bands), there is always something going on at Bourbon Blue to let you let loose and forget your troubles. Bourbon Blue is a true home to a never ending celebration of food, libations, and life itself.