Join us and celebrate the arrival of the "People's Pope" the best way Philly know how - by joining the ultimate "Pope Pub Crawl"! Kicking off at noon on Saturday, September 26 and running until 8 PM, more than 20 pubs and restaurants are coming together for the ultimate citywide, bar hopping excursion that will span five neighborhoods.
Here is what's included as part of the "Pope Pub Crawl":
- First drink free courtesy of Miller Lite & Tito's Vodka
- Must be redeemed at a starting location, see venues marked with ** below
- Free drink is be people who purchase online on this website ONLY! No free drinks at the door.
- Discounted beer, mixed drinks, and shot specials at all participating locations
- A custom "crawl map" displaying all bars and pubs
CODA will be hosting the official after party from 8 PM to midnight featuring drink specials all night long & DJ dance party.
Already over 9,000 RSVP's on the Facebook event - JOIN US! (see above)
Can't make it at noon? No problem! Start at any time at a "starting location" (thise locations below marked with **). Tickets are just $10 or $5 for groups of five or more people. However, you must check in at one of the “starting locations” listed below to get your wristband and first free drink.
List of Participating Locations: download location map
All bars are within walking distance to each other.
- Buffalo Billiards **
- Cavanaugh's Head House **
- Cavanaugh's Rittenhouse **
- Drinker's Pub
- Green Room,
- Urban Saloon **
- Irish Pub (12th Street)
- Irish Pub (20th Street)
- LADDER 15
- Liberty Bar and Grill
- Lucky Strike Lounge & Lanes
- Nick's Roast Beef
- Paddy Whack's
- Raven Lounge
- Tavern on Broad **
- Wooly Mammoth's
Reserve your ticket today and become a part of Philadelphia history! A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to Philabundance, a non-profit organization that reduces hunger and food insecurity in the Delaware Valley by providing food access to people in need, in partnership with organizations and individuals.