Enjoy New Year's Eve at Paddy Whacks Northeast Philly - we will have everything you need to kick off the New Year in the most proper way! Please Note: This event is at Paddy Whacks Northeast Philly - NOT on South Street!What's Included with Each Ticket Type:
- Live acoustic music with Mike & Callie, plus Jimmy V and DJ music
- Upscale food buffet in New Room
- Creative craft cocktails and beer, Includes Twisted Tea
- Party Favors
- 5-Hour Open Bar (6-hour for VIPs!)
- Ball drop on all the TVs
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Everything included with Gen Adm, PLUS:
- Early admission starting at 8pm with a 6-hour open bar from 8pm - 2am
VIP Reserved Seating + Waitress Service
- Everything with VIP Adm, PLUS:
- A reserved seat all night long with a bottle of champagne (1 bottle per 4 people)
- Waitress Service
- Limited to groups of 4 or more people only
Coat check is available. This event will sell out - we do every year. Buy your tickets early as the price will increase. Be sure to share with friends and co-workers, we will see you there!No refunds, all sales are final. Rain / snow or shine. 21+ proper ID required to enter event.Sponsored By:
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.
About Paddy Whacks Welsh Road
Paddy Whacks aims to serve the social dining and entertainment needs of all members of the community young and old. It is a place to meet, laugh, hear music, relax or Dance the night away. In short Paddy Whacks has a culture of its own, intergrading the rich traditions of a pub into the heart of the community.
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2020:
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.