Back for its 3rd year, Oktoberfest on the Square is the best Oktoberfest in South Jersey!! Last 2 years the Garden State really showed us how to party and we are looking for even more fun this time around. A partnership between Brauhaus Schmitz and Local favorite Keg and Kitchen, this Pop-Up festival has something for everyone!
We will be building a huge tent and decorating it in Bavarian blue and white to bring our authentic feel of Oktoberfest to Haddon Ave! Imported tables and benches paired with giant steins of beer will transport you to Munich for this fun filled German festival like no other in South Jersey!
The event is free to attend on a first come, first serve basis and is pay as you go. However, limited VIP tickets are available which reserves you a place for you and your group to sit!
VIP Reserved Seating is available for 2 sessions 12-5pm or 5-10pm
VIP Ticket includes:
- Reserved Seating in our VIP section
- Table Service, no need to wait in line for beer and food, let our staff handle that for you! We are even going to tip your server, but feel free to give them more!
- A Glass Liter Mug, yours to take home and a reminder of how much fun you had!
- Your 1st Liter of beer. Choose from Weihenstephan Festbier, Hefeweizen, Spaten Oktoberfest, or Stella Cidre.
- Bavarian Pretzels on the table - a Must for any Oktoberfest!
- A platter of one of our German Specialties....
- Roast Pork or Sausage platter served both served with Sauerkraut and German Potato Salad. Burgers and Veggie Burgers also available.
- A guaranteed good time! We always go out of our way to take care of our VIPs!!
Additional tables are first come first serve.
Beers: Weihenstephaner Festbier, Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen, and Spaten Oktoberfest.
Live Music featuring "The Bratwurst Boys" from 2-8PM!
Reserved seating is limited so don't delay! Get those tables before they dissapear! (Actual table assignments will be made closer to the event in order to seat groups together that request it)