This year, it's time to get your FREAK on at the newly-renovated, ultra-exclusive, one-of-a-kind Union Trust. No one can be sure how many ghouls still roam the hallways, doomed to dance the rest of their post mortal days away in this amazing party space, but one thing is for sure... they are doing it in the hottest venue in Philadelphia. Join them on Friday, October 31st with a 3-hour open bar as the DJs spin your favorite dance hits and transforms this haunted bank into a night you'll never forget. This is absolutely the most exclusive Halloween party in Philadelphia this year.
Venue Photos: (wow is right!)
Tickets to Philly's Hottest Halloween Party Include:
- Check in starts at 8pm - get there early to beat the rush closer to the start of the open bar! Cash bar 8-9pm.
- Costume contest - over $1,600 in cash! (see details below)
- Jewelz Fire Breathers & Live Dancer Entertainment - awesome!
- Incredible DJ lineup featuring DJ Montone, DJ Jason Weiss, and DJ Dan Cronin!
- VIP Open Bar Tickets
- Your cover charge
- 3-hour Premium VIP OPEN BAR (9pm to 12pm with beer, wine, and liquor)
- Exclusive mezzanine access - watch the party from high above
- Bottle Service Tickets
- Includes everything with VIP tickets PLUS:
- Your own exclusive VIP table area all night long
- 1 bottle of vodka & champagne for each group of 4-7 people (groups of 8-11 = 2 bottles of vodka & champagne, 12-15 = 3 bottles, etc).
- Exclusive VIP line for faster entry
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Fireball shot special ALL NIGHT LONG.
- Drink Responsibly. $20 Complimentary First Ride credit from Uber - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance. NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Costume Contest - Over $1,600 in Cash & Prizes!
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume ($250 + a ticket to Hair O' the Dog 2015
), Best Group Costume (3 or more people - $500), Best Individual Costume ($250 + a ticket to Hair O' the Dog 2015
). Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?
About Union Trust
With its soaring sixty-five foot illuminated engraved ceilings, architecturally accented walls, multiple private rooms, and a breathtaking balcony that overlooks the whole site; Union Trust offers an exceptional blend of the old, regal Philadelphia but infused with a new vibrant pulse. This building is an embodiment of rich Philadelphia history having once served as The Union Trust Company Bank, which was built in 1888. This newly renovated facility promises to become Philadelphia’s newest and chicest event location.