THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT but Brauhaus Schmitz's MIDNIGHT IN GERMANY event is still available:https://www.upcomingevents.com/e/midnight-in-germany-new-years-eve-at-brauhaus-schmitz-42371/
This event is NOW SOLD OUT but tickets are still available to Brauhaus Schmitz's MIDNIGHT IN GERMANY event here:
General Admission - $115
*Tax and Gratuity included*
- A 3 course Fondue menu
- Full open bar with 34 draft beers to choose from, wine, spirits, and Gluhwein
- 10:30pm "Dinner for One" viewing on the big screen
- Champagne Prost at midnight
- Access to 3rd floor roof deck for 360 view of all the Fireworks action from Penn's Landing to South Philly
- Limited to only 80 people, the Brauer Bund (back room) - relaxing and enjoyable evening for all in attendance
- Cheese fondue station
- Classic fondue station
- Raclette cheese
- Assorted bread, pretzels, and veggies
- Traditional fondue
- The main course will be cooked in your own Fondue pot at your table. Spending time waiting for the new year while cooking various meats and vegatables in the Chef's beef consomme broth
- Filet Mignon
- Dessert fondue station
- Chocolate fountain
- Nutella fondue
All Sales Final -
Refunds. Rain / snow or shine. 21+ proper ID required to enter event.About Brauhaus Schmitz:
Since opening in 2009, Brauhaus has quickly become one of the most authentic German Bierhalls and Restaurants in the United States. With
34 German beers on draft and over 50 in bottle we are proud to offer more German beer than anyone else outside of Deutschland! Through our close personal relationships with brewery friends, we’ve been able to help bring countless new beers to the city of Philadelphia (and the country) for the first time ever. We guarantee you will never find the assortment of German beers that you can find here! Chef Valentin Bay has taken German Classics and given them a home here in Philadelphia. With a focus on House made sausages and Schnitzel and our award winning Schweinshaxe, you are sure to feel a sense of Gemütlichkeit right here on South Street. PROST!!
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2020:
If you have questions about this event, please feel free to click "contact the organizer" at the top of this page.
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
718 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Since opening in 2009, Brauhaus has quickly become one of the most authentic German Bierhalls and Restaurants in the United States. With 30 German beers on draft and over 50 in bottle we are proud to offer more German beer than anyone else outside of ...