The 2nd annual “Evansville Food Truck Festival” is coming to the Historic Bosse Field on Sunday, June 2nd, 2019 from 12pm-6pm with a VIP hour from 11am-12pm. Indulge in the area’s top food trucks and experience a range of culinary tastes from American comfort to seafood, barbecue, desserts and more. Cast your vote for your favorite food truck and help determine who will be crowned the “People’s Choice Champion”. Enjoy an all-day live concert music, tailgate games and kid’s zone!!
FESTIVAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Access to over 30 Food Trucks and Food Vendors
- LIVE on STAGE: DJ McNaughty + GlasTone + Calabash + The Cold Stares
- $3 Food Sampling: Every food truck and booth will offer a $3 FEATURE.
- Craft Beer and Wine
- VIP Early Entry 11am-12pm
- Tailgate Games and Activities
- All access to the historic Bosse Field (America’s 3rd oldest baseball stadium)
- Cancer Survivor - Run the Bases at 2pm
- Mechanical Bull: Ride the bull
- Kids Zone, Face Painting, Arts & Games
- Free Parking & much more!
(Some items included and additional costs may be applicable.)
HOW IT WORKS:
Each food vendor will offer a $3 item as well as their full menus. Cash is accepted at each vendor and vouchers can be purchased in advance with the PREMIUM and VIP admissions. The variations are at the discretion of each food vendor.
This year’s beneficiary is Gilda's Club Evansville, 10% of ticket sales will go directly to Gilda's Club of Evansville. They believe that no one should face cancer alone. They offer free programs for men, women, and children, as well as their families and friends who have been impacted by cancer.
The festival will include 35+ food trucks and food purveroys from the Greater Evansville area and Midwest Region, a selection of local and regional craft beer and spirits, live music and an awards ceremony. Trucks will be set up in the concourse and field of the Historic Bosse Stadium, VIP upgrades for the serious foodies and a beer and spirits pouring area. Small vendor carts and “start-up” vendors will also be present. Event held rain or shine. NO REFUNDS.
We are now accepting sponsors and vendors. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org