The New Roaring 20's Is Upon Us! Celebrate the impending 2020's in a way that would make Jay Gatsby himself proud. Drew Nugent and the Midnight Society, America's foremost expert in Prohibition- Era music and style, is throwing a massive gala at the historic Sylvania Hotel (now theArts Building) in Center City, Philadelphia with the Old City Sweethearts and Envoute Burlesque.The event will transcend a mere party and elevate to a level of Living History as we make history to ring in the new year together. Unlimited champagne, cocktails, and three all-inclusive buffets are augmented by the authentic RED HOT jazz from our host of the evening: Drew Nugent himself and his rambunctious jazz orchestra. Combine this with 16 showgirls, 6 burlesque performances, and a wild toast for the ages.Wear your best vintage clothes and be prepared to find the hidden ballroom with help from our vintage crew (you can find them in the lobby). Its a truly VIP experience and if your friends with Fort Mifflin your friends of ours and can get our exclusive discount.
Don't stop after the ball drops! If you purchase a ticket to this event, you can join Us at Zee Bar
for the Official NYE After Party
with Complimentary Admission
! Just show your party ticket (on phone or paper ticket) at the door after 1am to confirm your RSVP to this exclusive members only venue ($20 value
)! Space is limited - entry not guaranteed once venue is at capacity, so get there early to beat the rush!
- Begins at 9:00pm in the Banquet Room for Cocktail Hour.
- Festivities Continue into the Ballroom at 10:00pm
- Champagne Toast Led by Drew Nugent Himself at Midnight
- Drew Nugent's Legendary 4-piece Hot jazz Band
- 4 Top-Notch Burlesque Performers
- 16+ Showgirls To Keep You Dancing
- Miss V, The Hidden Pleasure of Burlesque
- Foxworth Vorn, The Weirdo Peacock
- Sven Inches and Maxxxie Ford, Philly's Very Own Astaire and Rogers of Burlesque
- The Old City Sweethearts, The East Coast's Go-To for Vintage Showgirls and FlappersDo not missing this incedible & unique New Year's Eve Philly event!
About The Arts Ballroom: Capturing the elegance of a bygone era, the Arts Ballroom is a beautiful setting for life’s feature occasions. Our floor plan boasts a magnificent Grand Ballroom, signature granite staircase, a mirrored Sylvania Room, and a Lounge & Mezzanine overlooking the full venue. Our customizable 10,000 square foot space lends best to events from 300-550 guests. Located in the Avenue of the Arts District, blocks from City Hall and the Convention Center, the Arts Ballroom is a hidden gem amongst Philadelphia’s most distinguished institutions dedicated to arts, culture, education, and entertainment.
For Tickets and More Information on New Year's Eve in Philadelphia 2020:
Miller Lite, Peroni, Yards, Leinenkugel, Arnold Palmer, and Chill Fizz remind you to please drink responsibly.