Halloween + moonshine - join us for Philly's CarnEvil Halloween party at JJ Bootlegger's! Come out and join 400 ghostly Old City partygoers as we transform JJ Bootleggers into the Halloween wonderfland. JJ Bootleggers has it's own ghostly stories. Here's what’s in store - Drink specials, costume contests, and DJs for a are guaranteed thrilling time!!
- Light food buffet from 8-11 PM
- DJs Spinning the Hottest Hits!
- Costume Contest with over $300 in cash & prizes (see below for more info)
- General Admission Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- First drink free before 11pm (only if your ticket is bought in advance)
- Great drink specials from Miller Lite, Vizzy Hard Seltzer and Tito's Handmade Vodka from 8-11 PM
- VIP Open Bar Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- Light food buffet
- VIP OPEN BAR from 8 PM -10 AM
- Beer, Wine, Premium Liquors (no shots)
- Private VIP line
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Drink Responsibly. $50 in Complimentary First Ride credits from LYFT - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance.
NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume, Best Group Costume (3 or more people), Best Individual Costume. Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?