Join us for our Second Annual Philadelphia Bikes and Beers Event!
Bikes and Beers Philadelphia is a 15 mile ride around downtown Philadelphia featuring the city's top breweries. The ride will begin at Yards Brewery and venture off to Rembrandt's, Dock Street Brewing and McGillin's Ale House!
A portion of proceeds from the event will go to The Bicycle Coalition of Philadelphia to help improve the cycling conditions in the city of Philadelphia. Have fun, and give back!
What's Included in the Ride?
- Start at Yards Brewing for registration, distribution of map and coupon booklet. Grab a cup of coffee and start your ride!
- First Stop: Rembrandt's for a specialty cyclist beer, "Off the Chain" from Deschutes Brewing Company. Rembrandt's will also be featuring some small breakfast finger foods
- Second Stop: Dock Street Brewery for a taster of their famous ales and lagers.
- Third Stop: McGillin's Ale House for a taster of McGillin's specialty ale
- Last Stop: Yards Brewing for an outside gathering and a full pint of one of Philadelphia's finest brews.
- LIVE BAND!
- Free Event Pint Glass
- 1 free ticket for the event raffle at the end of the ride (we will be raffling 3 new bikes, cycling jerseys, gift baskets and lots of other cool stuff!)
- Portion of the proceeds to benefit the Bicycle Coalition of Philadelphia
- Sponsorship booklet with discounts to all of the sponsoring venues
- LOTS OF FUN WITH FRIENDS! Meet new people, cycle with old friends, and have a great time in such a bike friendly city!