Ghosts & Goblins is back at Mad River Manayunk for it's 11th year running! This is Manayunk's biggest and hottest halloween party - do not miss out because last year sold out days in advance! Come dressed in your greatest costumes and compete for cash and prizes! Come early for the open bar (for our VIP ticket holders only - advance purchase required for VIP) and enjoy great drink specials while the DJ spins dance music in every room of Mad River for a howling good time!!
- No Cover "Passport Access" to multiple amazing halloween parties in Manayunk (see details below)
- Light food buffet from 8-11 PM
- DJ Renzo in the Lodge, DJ Kev in the Main Room
- Costume Contest with over $500 in cash & prizes (see below for more info)
- General Admission Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- First drink free before 12am (only if ticket is bought in advance)
- Drink specials by Fireball from 8-11 PM featuring the elusive cocktail - Spider Cider
- VIP Open Bar Tickets:
- Your cover charge
- Light food buffet
- VIP OPEN BAR from 8-11 PM
- Beer, Wine, Premium Liquors (no shots)
- Multiple bars and bartenders for drinks!
- Tons of candy, festive decor, free giveaways, and halloween swag
- Drink Responsibly. $50 in complimentary first ride credits from LYFT - your safe ride there or home! Sign Up Here
Get there early - STAY LATE! This is going to be one VERY FUN NIGHT!! Invite your friends above using the "LIKE" & "SHARE" buttons above.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the door only if the event does not sell out in advance. NOTE: Tickets for open bar will NOT be available at the door. Prices will increase as we get closer to the event and will be more at the door. So, for guaranteed entry and to save $$, absolutely purchase your tickets ASAP before the price goes up or the event sells out!
Exclusive to Manayunk - the best value around!
When you buy your advance online ticket to one of our Manayunk parties
, it grants you access to Bourbon Blue, JD McGillicuddy's, Ryan's Pub, CRAFT Manayunk, The Bayou, and Cactus Cantina - no additional cover charges to pay all night long. Plus, enter Mad River by 11pm for no cover as well (after 11pm, cover charges apply at mad river
). You MUST check in at the location you bought tickets to.
You cannot get an open bar or free drink at any other venue other than the one you bought your ticket to, but you can freely go to any of these bars with your wristband throughout the night.
Costume contest categories with prizes for: Sexiest Costume, Best Group Costume (3 or more people), Best Individual Costume. Staff will be walking around all night checking everyone out and seeing who the best of the best are - dress to impress to win! They will be handing out tickets for the top costumes - that ticket will get your entered in to the contest (ask the staff when the contest will be so you do not miss out).
** Costume not required for entry, but isn't it more fun to dress up?
About Mad River Manayunk:
Mad River Manayunk features a beautiful main room, complete with fireplace and 10 booths large enough to fit all of your friends. With flatscreen televisions in each booth, and more plasmas than can be counted, Mad River is the only place to watch your favorite college and professional sports. In addition to the large main room, Mad River also features The Lodge, sure to be Manayunk's favorite private party room. Known for it's high energy, fun music, and welcoming staff, Mad River is Manayunk's go to destination. Whether you are planning a party with your friends, watching the game, or just going out for dinner and drinks, Mad River is the place for you!