May 28, 2021 to December 01, 2021Get this Deal
48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at check-in. Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability. Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
Family-friendly hotel has shuttle service to Orlando theme parks, two pools, an arcade, a restaurant, and a sports bar
Hotel at a Glance: Rosen Inn International
This family-friendly hotel is located on the world-famous International Drive, close to Orlando’s best theme parks and attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld. A complimentary shuttle whisks guests to designated area attractions.
- Guest rooms are equipped with 43-inch high-definition TVs, refrigerators, and comfy Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top mattresses.
- Relax after a long day of sightseeing at one of two outdoor swimming pools or playing video games at the arcade.
- Fountain View Café offers convenient breakfast and dinner buffets, made even better with its Kids Eat Free program (good for kids 9 or younger; one child per adult).
- Topsy Turvey Lounge features 11 TVs, a patio deck, daily happy-hour specials, and karaoke nights.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks — the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: May have the maximum number of guests in room for an additional fee. Please contact the property for pricing and details.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 pounds may stay for an additional $50 refundable deposit and a $15 non-refundable charge pet per night. Call the hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.