May 26, 2021 to June 09, 2022Get this Deal
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages
- taxes and tipping in restaurants
- Tips for tour guides (optional)
This unique experience takes only small groups from 4 - 12 guests on an informative culinary journey through a couple of hidden restaurants and a local vineyard. While you enjoy "tastings of food, wine and craft beer" with your new foodie friends, I share stories and fascinating facts about the area and the people who settled here.
You will get to meet the chefs and owners of the establishments who will share their passion and enthusiastic stories from their humble beginnings.
We ride in style in an in an air-conditioned Limo-type bus from place to place. We offer a one of a kind experience in our area. You will wrap up your tour feeling like a local with a robust knowledge of the area and the treasures and flavors it has to offer. Get ready to sip sample and savor of the shore by booking the OC Foodie Tour.
Meet your guide at "Waves", an Ocean City Boardwalk themed eatery located inside Ocean Downs in Berlin MD. Enjoy a legendary OC treat while you travel in style on a Limo-Bus to Boxcar 40 restaurant for tastings of fresh homemade cuisine prepared by gourmet chef & Culinary professor, Paule Suplee.
Your voyage continues to Costa Ventosa local Vineyards and Microbrewery where you will discover why after over 25 years this state trooper decided to retire, create a vineyard, and open a winery. Increase your beer and wine knowledge in the tasting room.
Your adventure continues to Poseidon's Pub for more delicious flavors. During this culinary journey you will learn local history of Ocean City & Berlin along with fun facts about the area and the people who started here. Hear fascinating facts about the nationally famous equine center where champion thoroughbreds "Man 0' War" and his son "War Admiral" lived and trained.
8 food and cocktail tastings included.
Enjoy "free play voucher" at Ocean Downs after the tour.
Other things to note:
State law requires all guests to be 21 years or older to enter Casino.
• Costa Ventosa Vineyard & Winery, 9031 Whaleyville Rd State Route 610, Whaleyville, MD 21872-2116
10218 Racetrack Rd, Berlin, MD 21811, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OC Foodie Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes. Get this Deal