New York City
Not what you're looking for? See All States
Globtrotters may spend a few days in the iconic Sable at Navy Pier hotel in Chicago and explore the windy city at leisure
Great Value Vacations: 110,000+ of our travelers served since 2011
Flights & Transportation:
Hotel (3, 4, 5, or 6 nights)
This Getaway from Great Value Vacations gives travellers an opportunity to spend 4, 5, 6, or 7 days in the heart of Chicago, with all that The Bean has to offer. Guests are placed comfortably in the Sable at Navy Pier, one of the city’s most renowned hotels due to its elegant spaces, elevated ambiance, and location right by Lake Michigan.
The Gold Coast neighborhood, just north of the Loop and along Lake Michigan, occupies some of the city’s most desirable real estate. The area’s reputation as an upscale residential spot dates back to 1882, when wealthy businessmen began building castle-like mansions along the waterfront. You can still see some of these estates along Lake Shore Drive; for example, the International Museum of Surgical Science is housed in a 1917 mansion modeled after a French chateau. The Gold Coast’s stylish legacy still exists in the clothing stores lining North Michigan Avenue, the so-called Magnificent Mile. Walk down nearby Oak Street to find the boutiques of high-end designers like Chanel, Prada, and Hermès.
Standard Lake-View Room
Over 0 bought! Buy Yours Now »
Chicago Vacation with Air
This independent vacation from Great Value Vacations places its guests at luxury accommodations in Waikiki Beach, Honolulu
Hotels (4, 5, 6, or 7 nights)
Resort Fee Includes
This 5-, 6-, 7-, or 8-day vacation from Great Value Vacations places patrons right in the heart of Hawaii in Waikiki Beach, Honolulu. During their stay, they are provided with modern accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton, with outdoor pools, a fitness center, and on-site dining.
City Mountain-View Room
Hawaii Vacation with Air
4-star all-inclusive resort in Cabo features swimmings pools, spa treatments, a gym, kids club, and more
Travel By Jen: 57,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
Flights & Transportation
Resort (Choice of 4 or 6 nights)
This 4-star all-inclusive resort in Cabo is a haven for families, couples, and those looking for a luxury Mexico experience. Guests can kick back and relax during one of the many available spa treatments, lounge by one of the pools, or enjoy their room’s many modern amenities. Those looking to keep up with their fitness may use the resort’s well-equipped gym. The resort’s gastronomic service invites visitors for a gustatory journey through seafood specialties, Italian, Mexican, and Asian cuisines paired with crafted cocktails. Families traveling with children will appreciate the kids club, baby cots, and many activities catered towards the young ones.
All-Inclusive Cabo Stay
Between stays at eco-friendly hotels, explore Arenal Volcano National Park, walk through the rainforest, and relax in hot springs
Costa Rica’s diverse landscape and animal life make it an ideal destination for eco-tourism. You’ll see plenty of both on this vacation, which includes tours of the Arenal Volcano National Park’s rainforests. There are also some adventurous activities planned—you’ll cross 15 stunning bridges, some of which are suspended over the treetops, and relax in natural hot springs. Along the way, you’ll stay at hotels with tons of amenities like private gardens, pools, spas, and bars. The trip includes:
Included in all-inclusive options:
After your flight from the United States (airfare not included with this deal), you’ll be transported to Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, a rustic, colonial-style hotel near Arenal Volcano. The next day is filled with adventurous activities, including the following:
On day 4, you’ll be transported to the Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort for a few days of relaxation. The Pacific Ocean is just steps away, and there are swimming pools, casino, restaurants, and bars onsite.
See full itinerary here.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR); Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport to take you to the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? One booking is valid for two guests; additional guests may be added, based on availability, and for an additional fee. Please contact Ecoterra at (800) 332-6498 for pricing and details.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Costa Rica Adventure Package
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer|One per person|For full Terms & Conditions please see website|Available whilst stocks last|All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice
Budget Car Rental
Stay at eco-friendly hotels, explore Arenal Volcano National Park, hike in the rainforest, and explore hot springs; airfare not included
Costa Rica’s diverse landscape and animal life make it an ideal destination for ecotourism. You’ll see plenty of both on this vacation, which includes tours of the Arenal Volcano National Park’s rainforests and the canals and wetlands of Tortuguero National Park. There are also some adventurous activities planned—you’ll explore Volcano National Park and relax in natural hot springs. Along the way, you’ll stay at hotels with amenities like private gardens, pools, spas, and bars. This tour from Ecoterra includes:
After your flight (not included), you’ll head straight to your San Jose hotel. Depending on when you arrive, you may have time to explore Costa Rica’s capital city, where you can soak up the colonial architecture and sample tamales and other street food.
After breakfast the next morning you’ll leave for Tortuguero. While here, you’ll stay at Laguna Lodge Tortuguero, a resort with restaurants, bars, and pools nestled on 6 acres between the Tortuguero Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea. Day 3 is filled with activities, outlined below.
On day 4 you’ll arrive at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, a rustic, colonial-style hotel near Arenal Volcano. The next day is filled with the following adventures:
Since day 6 has no set itinerary, you can spend your time as you please, enjoying a drink at the hotel’s Luna Bar or indulging in a relaxing Swedish massage with volcanic mud. Or you can book activities through the hotel—options range from cave explorations to canopy tours. The next day, you’ll have breakfast before heading back to the airport for your return flight to the United States.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? San Jose Airport (SJO) is the nearest airport to the first property in the itinerary. Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport and take you to the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to book another stay? This deal covers a tour for two guests. Additional guests may be added for an additional fee (subject to restrictions). Please contact Ecoterra for more information.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call +(506) 8323-8029.
Costa Rica Adventure Package