New York City
Not what you're looking for? See All States
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer|One per person|For full Terms & Conditions please see website|Available whilst stocks last|All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice
Over 0 bought! Buy Yours Now »
Budget Car Rental
See Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu on a tour of Peru with an option to add a visit to the floating islands of Lake Titicaca; air not included
4-day/3-night Tour Hotels (3 nights)
7-day/6-night Tour Hotels (6 nights)
4-day/3-night Tour Attractions & Meals
7-day/6-night Tour Attractions & Meals
Peru is filled with ancient ruins, luscious landscapes, and modern cities, and you’ll see it all on this tour from Kaypi Peru Tours. Your adventure kicks off in Lima before taking you to Cusco and Machu Picchu, an architectural gem built high in the Andes mountains.
4-Day Peru Tour
7-Day Peru Tour
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Peru Adventure Package
Unwind and blissfully forget all your troubles during an ocean-view cabin cruise to the Bahamas for two
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: 140,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
Cruise (2 nights)
Attractions & Meals
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy delicious meals, talented performers in multiple lounges and the Grand Theater, buzzing casinos, and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Additional land and sea excursions are available for purchase on the ship, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, and all-inclusive resort beach days.
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here. For updated Covid requirements, please visit www.bahamasparadisecruise.com.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the U.S.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per device per day or $25 per device for the entire length of the cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher? This deal covers a stay for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one deal. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 for pricing and details.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts U.S. currency.
View the tour page for optional tours and upgrades
Interior Cabin and Ocean-View Cabin
2-Night Bahamas Cruise for Two
Stay at eco-friendly hotels, explore Arenal Volcano National Park, hike in the rainforest, and explore hot springs; airfare not included
Costa Rica’s diverse landscape and animal life make it an ideal destination for ecotourism. You’ll see plenty of both on this vacation, which includes tours of the Arenal Volcano National Park’s rainforests and the canals and wetlands of Tortuguero National Park. There are also some adventurous activities planned—you’ll explore Volcano National Park and relax in natural hot springs. Along the way, you’ll stay at hotels with amenities like private gardens, pools, spas, and bars. This tour from Ecoterra includes:
After your flight (not included), you’ll head straight to your San Jose hotel. Depending on when you arrive, you may have time to explore Costa Rica’s capital city, where you can soak up the colonial architecture and sample tamales and other street food.
After breakfast the next morning you’ll leave for Tortuguero. While here, you’ll stay at Laguna Lodge Tortuguero, a resort with restaurants, bars, and pools nestled on 6 acres between the Tortuguero Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea. Day 3 is filled with activities, outlined below.
On day 4 you’ll arrive at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, a rustic, colonial-style hotel near Arenal Volcano. The next day is filled with the following adventures:
Since day 6 has no set itinerary, you can spend your time as you please, enjoying a drink at the hotel’s Luna Bar or indulging in a relaxing Swedish massage with volcanic mud. Or you can book activities through the hotel—options range from cave explorations to canopy tours. The next day, you’ll have breakfast before heading back to the airport for your return flight to the United States.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? San Jose Airport (SJO) is the nearest airport to the first property in the itinerary. Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport and take you to the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to book another stay? This deal covers a tour for two guests. Additional guests may be added for an additional fee (subject to restrictions). Please contact Ecoterra for more information.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call +(506) 8323-8029.
Costa Rica Adventure Package