New York City
Not what you're looking for? See All States
This 6-day vacation from Affordable World Tours takes participants to Hudhuranfushi and optionally, Vadoo; airfare not included
Affordable World: 35,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
Hudhuranfushi Option Hotel
Hudhuranfushi & Vadoo Option Hotels
Attractions & Meals: Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
Attractions & Meals: Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
This 6-day vacation from Affordable World Tours allows participants to explore the city of Hudhuranfushi, and optionally, the city of Vadoo in the heart of the Maldives. On nearly all of the 1,190 islands on the Maldives—of which only 200 are inhabited—powdery white-sand beaches give way to a gentle turquoise wake. Beneath the surface are more than 3,000 coral reefs. Go snorkeling or scuba diving to see a vast array of marine life, including colorful tropical fish, manta rays, and turtles. One of the best diving spots is off the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. You might not even need a wetsuit—the crystal-clear waters are typically between 82 and 86 degrees.
Scuba diving: Go diving in protected Banana Reef in North Malé Atoll, where dramatic cliffs and overhangs rise above beautiful corals. For an even more unusual diving experience, swim through the underwater Vaadhoo Caves at South Malé Atoll.
Over 0 bought! Buy Yours Now »
Maldives All-Inclusive Vacation
Stay at eco-friendly hotels, explore Arenal Volcano National Park, hike in the rainforest, and explore hot springs; airfare not included
Costa Rica’s diverse landscape and animal life make it an ideal destination for ecotourism. You’ll see plenty of both on this vacation, which includes tours of the Arenal Volcano National Park’s rainforests and the canals and wetlands of Tortuguero National Park. There are also some adventurous activities planned—you’ll explore Volcano National Park and relax in natural hot springs. Along the way, you’ll stay at hotels with amenities like private gardens, pools, spas, and bars. This tour from Ecoterra includes:
After your flight (not included), you’ll head straight to your San Jose hotel. Depending on when you arrive, you may have time to explore Costa Rica’s capital city, where you can soak up the colonial architecture and sample tamales and other street food.
After breakfast the next morning you’ll leave for Tortuguero. While here, you’ll stay at Laguna Lodge Tortuguero, a resort with restaurants, bars, and pools nestled on 6 acres between the Tortuguero Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea. Day 3 is filled with activities, outlined below.
On day 4 you’ll arrive at Casa Luna Hotel & Spa, a rustic, colonial-style hotel near Arenal Volcano. The next day is filled with the following adventures:
Since day 6 has no set itinerary, you can spend your time as you please, enjoying a drink at the hotel’s Luna Bar or indulging in a relaxing Swedish massage with volcanic mud. Or you can book activities through the hotel—options range from cave explorations to canopy tours. The next day, you’ll have breakfast before heading back to the airport for your return flight to the United States.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? San Jose Airport (SJO) is the nearest airport to the first property in the itinerary. Ecoterra guides will meet you at the airport and take you to the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to book another stay? This deal covers a tour for two guests. Additional guests may be added for an additional fee (subject to restrictions). Please contact Ecoterra for more information.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call +(506) 8323-8029.
Costa Rica Adventure Package
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer|One per person|For full Terms & Conditions please see website|Available whilst stocks last|All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice